Youth in India 2022 Report PDF Summary
Friends, if you are looking for a Youth in India 2022 Report PDF download link but you didn’t find it anywhere so don’t worry you are on the right website. In this post, we have provided complete detail for this PDF to help you. The Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation recently announced the Youth in India 2022 Report. This report shows that that the population share of the youth is starting to decline whereas the share of the elderly is expected to increase during 2021-2036.
युवा आबादी के शुरू में बढ़ने की उम्मीद है, लेकिन 2011-2036 की अवधि के उत्तरार्ध में गिरावट शुरू हो जाएगी। 1991 में कुल युवा आबादी 222.7 मिलियन से बढ़कर 2011 में 333.4 मिलियन हो गई और 2021 तक 371.4 मिलियन (जनसंख्या का 27.2%) तक पहुंचने का अनुमान है और उसके बाद, 2036 (22.7%) तक घटकर 345.5 मिलियन हो जाएगा।
Youth in India 2022 Report PDF – Key Points
- The report has said that India’s favorable demographic dividend is at an inflection point of sorts.
- The report has further said that while the share of the young population is going to decrease, the share of the elderly population is expected to steadily surge during 2021-2036.
- The report has acknowledged that the youth in the age group of 15-29 years comprise 27.2 percent of the population for 2021, which is expected to decrease to 22.7 by 2036.
- States like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, which experienced a rise in the proportion of the youth population to the total population till 2021, are expected to see a decline.
- States such as Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Himachal Pradesh are projected to see a higher elderly population than youth by 2036.
Here you can download the Youth in India 2022 Report PDF by clicking on the link below.