West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines/Notice PDF Summary
Here we have uploaded the West Bengal Covid Lockdown Guidelines/Notice 2021 PDF in English for you. Friends as you know coronavirus is spreading very rapidly in India. There are thousands of COVID-19 cases which are registered every day in our country. coronavirus cases also increasing in West Bengal state very rapidly so the government issued new guidelines and rules for lockdown. In this article, you can read all guidelines issued by the government. Below we have also provided the download link for West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines/Notice 2021 PDF in English language.
West Bengal Lockdown Guidelines/Notice 2021 PDF
- Only the essential service sector such as healthcare, law and order, courts, jail, power, drinking water, and media can function.
- All government and private offices, shopping complexes, malls, bars, sports complexes, pubs, and beauty parlors will remain closed.
- There will be restrictions on the movement of private vehicles, taxis, and auto-rickshaws except to and fro hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers, clinics, vaccination centers and airports.
- Local trains, intra-state bus services, and inland water transport services will remain closed.
- All intrastate movement of trucks and goods carriers shall be closed except those relating to medical supplies, oxygen, and essential food commodities.
- E-commerce home delivery services of all commodities will be allowed.
- Sweetmeat shops will be allowed to open between 10 am to 5 pm while jewelry and saree shops may operate from noon to 3 pm.
- There will be a prohibition on all gatherings – administrative, entertainment, political, cultural, and religious – during this period.
- Tea gardens will be allowed to operate with a 50 percent workforce in each shift.
- Petrol pumps, auto repair shops, LPG gas offices, and distribution centers and ATM booths will remain open, while banks will operate from 10 am to 2 pm.
Here you can download the West Bengal Covid Lockdown Guidelines/Notice 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.