Wedding Checklist - Description
Dear Friends, Here we are going to share the Wedding Checklist PDF / Wedding Planning Checklist PDF for all of you. If you also want to download it in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere then don’t worry this article can be very useful for you. A wedding planner is a professional who assists in the design, planning, and management of a client’s wedding.
Weddings are important events in people’s lives. As such, couples are often willing to spend a considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well arranged. Professional wedding planners are based around the world but the industry is largest in the United States, India, Western Europe, and China.
Wedding Checklist PDF / Wedding Planner Checklist PDF: Services
The services of a wedding planner may include:
- Interview the couple and parents to identify their needs.
- Preparation of the budget
- Design and style of the event
- Scouting locations
- Planning a detailed checklist (about a year in advance for a few days after the wedding)
- Preparation of the list of participants
- Identification of venues for events (hotels, party houses, ceremonies, churches, temples, etc.)
- Identification and contracting of wedding professionals and service providers (suppliers, photographers, videographers, beauticians, florists, sweets, buffet, drinks, etc.) and contract preparation and execution.
- Acquisition of custom decorations, such as a travel map
- Coordination of deliveries/services on the wedding day.
- Have a backup plan in the event of a disaster.
- Manages programming, often with software.
- Help and prepare legal documentation and translations – especially for destination weddings
- Event layout indicating the location of the dance floor, buffet points, tables, chairs, lounges, etc.
- Event briefing for all suppliers (Contact the wedding week vendors for details and schedules)
- Coordinating wedding day, conference, and pre-event assembly follow-up
Why is Wedding Planning Important?
- As the adage goes: failing to plan is planning to fail, which is to say that wedding planning is essential if you have a vision in mind for your special day.
- Whether religious ceremonies or celebratory events, making your wedding one to remember involves breaking each stage into bite-sized pieces and planning every event as per your taste. To get started, make a wedding planning checklist.
What your Wedding Checklist should include?
Professionals who help brides and grooms plan successful weddings recommend that you begin chalking out the details 12 to 16 months in advance. This may seem like a lot, but it’s not, because from booking venues and shopping for outfits to preparing guests lists and hiring makeup artists, decorates, and caterers, there are several elements that you have to pay attention to.
Therefore, you should make a wedding planning checklist and add deadlines to each item to hold yourself accountable so that you don’t miss out on anything and tackle the important tasks.
Here is what your wedding checklist should include:
- Decide on a budget
- Shortlist guests
- look into accommodation and transportation for guests
- Book venues such as wedding reception venues, cocktail/Mehendi venues, etc.
- Brainstorm about the theme, colors, and Decor
- Hire caterers, photographers, musicians, florists, makeup artists, officiants, and wedding planners
- Shop for wedding outfits and trousseau
- Shop for wedding jewelry
- Select a wedding cake, party favors, and gifts for relatives
- send wedding invites
- plan your honeymoon
You can download the Wedding Planning Checklist PDF / Wedding Checklist PDF by using the following download link.