मतदाता पंजीकरण फॉर्म | Voter ID Form 6 Hindi PDF Summary
Dear Users, today we are going to share मतदाता पंजीकरण फॉर्म PDF / Voter ID Form 6 PDF in Hindi to help you. People who have completed 18 years of age can apply for a voter ID card. A voter card is a very important document for a citizen that contains various information about the candidate. India when people complete 18 years of age they get the right to vote. In this post, you can download the Voter ID Card Form 6 in Hindi PDF directly by using the link below.
You can vote in Gram Panchayat Election, Lok Sabha Election and Vidhan Sabha Elections when your name is registered on the voter list. The candidates fill the Voter ID Form 6 PDF to include their names in voter list. The candidates have to submit some important documents for age proof with voter ID form 6.
मतदाता पंजीकरण फॉर्म PDF | Voter ID Form 6 PDF in Hindi – Overview
|Form Type||Election Form|
|Form Name||Voter ID Form 6|
|PDF Size||606 KB|
Voter ID Form 6 PDF in Hindi – Documents Required
- Utility Bills
- Latest bank statement
- PAN Card
- Passport copy
- Driving License
- Government-issued service card
- Public sector bank passbook
- Rental/ Lease Agreement or Property Document with deed and photograph
- Arm’s License
- SC/ ST/ OBC official document
- Railway Identity card
- Student Identity Card
- Document for Physical Handicap
- Freedom fighter identity card
- Pension Document etc.
Proof of Age:
- SSLC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Driving License
- any other suitable document that specifies your age.
Two recent passport-sized photographs:
- This photo would appear on the Elector’s Photo Identity Card. The photo should be taken in less than six months before submission.
Here you can download the मतदाता पंजीकरण फॉर्म PDF / Voter ID Form 6 PDF in Hindi by click on the link given below.