Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam English PDF Summary
Hello Friends, today we are going to upload the Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam English PDF for our daily users. Ganesh is named as the head of the Vighnas and hence called VIGHNESHWAR( LORD OF VIGHNAS). This ceremony of placing Ganesha as the head of the Vighnas was done on Bhadrapadha Sudha Chavithi and from that day on it is celebrated as Vinayaka Chaturthi or Ganesh Chaturthi or Vinayaka Chavithi. In this post, you can download the Vinayaka Pooja Vidhanam English PDF.
Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam English PDF
- After taking bath in the morning, take Ganesha idol of gold, copper and clay.
- Fill the Kalash with water and tie a cloth on its mouth and place Ganesh ji on it.
- Offer 21 laddus to Lord Ganesha by offering vermilion and durva. 5 of these
- Offer the laddus to Ganesh ji and distribute the remaining laddus to the poor or Brahmins.
- Ganesh ji should be worshiped in the evening. Story of Ganesh Chaturthi, Ganesh
- After reading Chalisa and Aarti, one should offer Arghya to the moon keeping one’s eyes down.
Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Samagri List PDF
A Clay image of Lord Ganesha.
● Akshata – are prepared by mixing rice with wet turmeric, saffron and sandalwood paste)
● Glass, udhdharani (the spoon for taking water), plate (small one to put the water as an
● Kumkum – saffron
● Sandalwood paste
● Betel leaves, nuts
● Mango leaves – To decorate the threshold and to put in the kalash (see picture)
● Water – fetch after taking a bath
● Two pieces of red cloth
● Lamps and oil (sesame) or ghee (cow’s) for the lamp and wicks
● Incense sticks
● Plate to light camphor
● Fruits (esp bananas)
● Patra (leaves which are required for this pooja, see the list of leaves to be procured)
● For Madhuparkam – Mix a little of Cow Milk, Curd and Ghee
● For Panchamrutam: Cow’s milk, curd, ghee and honey, and sugar mixed
● Leaves (Patra for Ekavinsati Patra puja) : One can get the list of leaves, whichever are
available,; If not available, one can do the puja with Tulasi leaves or Akshata with the
1. Machee patram – machi leaf
2. Bruhatee patram – Vaagudaaru leaf
3. Bilva patram – Bel (Maredu) leaf
4. Doorvaa yugmam – Grass(garike) leaf
5. Dattoora patram pujayaami – Datura (ummetta) leaf
6. Badaree patram – Gooseberry (Amla) leaf
7. Apaamarga patram – Achyranthus (Uttareni) Leaf
8. Tulasi Patram – Basil leaf
9. Choota patram – Mango (Mamidi) Leaf
10. Karaveera Patram – Nerium (ganneru) leaf
11. Vishnukranti patram – Evolvulus (Morning glory) leaf
Here you can download the Vinayaka Chavithi Pooja Vidhanam English PDF by click on the link given below.