UPSC Service Allocation List 2022 PDF Summary
Greetings everyone, today we are going to upload UPSC Service Allotment List 2022 PDF to help you all. Service Allotment of candidates recommended by UPSC based on Civil Services Examination 2021 in IAS, IFS, IPS, Central Civil Services, Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ – Service Allotment -1st Recurrence. Allotment of service to a candidate depends on the following: Rank of the candidate in CSE.
Candidate’s order of preference for service. Category of candidate Service allocation is a much-debated topic aspirant often think about the final ranks for which they will get IAS, IPS, etc. This may seem confusing to many who are baffled by the complex process of cadre allocation But actually, the system is designed in such a way that the candidates are sent all over the country and not limited to their home states only.
UPSC Service Allocation 2022 PDF – Details
Service allocation to a candidate depends on the following:
- The rank of the candidate in the CSE.
- Candidate’s order of preference for service.
- Candidate’s category.
- Availability of vacancy in the candidate’s category.
- Findings of the Medical Board/Appellate Board with respect to the candidate.
- If a candidate does not give preferences for all the civil services, and he/she doesn’t get the services for which he/she had given preferences, then he/she will be considered for the remaining services where there are vacancies after the allocation of all the candidates who could be allocated to the cadres according to the preferences.
You can download the UPSC Service Allocation List 2022 Pdf by clicking on the link given below.