UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021 - Description
Today we are going to upload the UPSC CDS 2 2021 Notification PDF for our users. The candidates who want to apply for UPSC CDS exam they can fill the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form PDF. The last date to apply for the UPSC CDS 2 exam is 24th August 2021. Union Public Service Commission is all set to conduct CDS 2 exam. Before apply for the UPSC CDS 2 exam 2021 candidates can check eligibility criteria and education qualifications. Below we have provided the download link for UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021 PDF.
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021 PDF – Highlights
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination II|
|Date for Withdrawn of Application||31.08.2021 to 06.09.2021|
UPSC CDS 2 Vacancy Details
There 339 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The course-wise vacancy distribution is provided below on this page
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 153rd (DE) Course – 100 Vacancies
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 Vacancies
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) 32 Vacancies
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) – 116th SSC (Men)- 169 Vacancies
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 30th SSC Women- 16 Vacancies
UPSC CDS 2 2021 PDF Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. The age of the candidates should be between the limit of 19 years to 24 years. In other words, the candidate must be below 25 years. However, they should be unmarried till the end of the training.
Educational Qualification for CDS 2 Exam 2021
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering
- For Air Force Academy—Degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply provided the candidate should not have any present backlog up to the last semester/year.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications that are recognized by the government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees would also be eligible
How to Apply for UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the official website.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021 (EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.11/2021.CDS-II)”
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill in your details and submit.
- Take a printout of your application for future use.
- The applicants are advised to submit only a single application
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31.08.2021 to 06.09.2021 till 6.00 PM.
Here you can download the UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.