UPSC CDS 2 Application/Registration Form - Description
If you are searching for the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2021 PDF but you didn’t find any link so don’t worry you are on the right page. Here we have uploaded the UPSC CDS 2 Registration form PDF to help you. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has started CDS 2 Application Form 2021 PDF process to recruit candidates for various military courses. The candidates who are selected by the board are eligible to get admission in Indian Military Academy (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala— Dehradun, Air Force Academy, Hyderabad, Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) and Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Below we have provided the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form/Registration PDF download link.
UPSC CDS 2 Application Form PDF – Overview
|Notification||UPSC CDS 2 2021 Registration Started for 339 Vacancies @upsc.gov.in, Check Combined Defence Service Exam Date & Updates Here|
|Notification Date||Aug 4, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 24, 2021|
|Date Of Exam||Nov 14, 2021|
|Organization||UPSC, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
UPSC CDS 2 2021 Important Dates
|UPSC CDS 2 Notification||04 August 2021|
|Opening Date of UPSC CDS 2 Application||04 August 2021|
|Last Date of UPSC CDS 2 Online Application||24 August 2021|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||31 August to 06 September 2021|
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date 2021||14 November 2021|
|UPSC CDS 2 Result Date 2021||to be announced|
|UPSC CDS 2 Interview Date 2021||to be announced|
|UPSC CDS 2 Final Result Date 2021||to be announced|
Document Required for UPSC CDS 2 Application/Registration Form 2021 PDF
Candidates should keep the below-mentioned documents ready before proceeding to fill the application form :
|Matriculation and Degree Certificates||Scanned copy of Photograph|
|Scanned copy of Signature||Any Valid ID proof ( Adhaar card/ Voter ID/ PAN card/Driving license/ Passport)|
|Card or Net Banking details for online payment|
How to Apply to Fill UPSC CDS 2 Application Form 2021 PDF
- Visit UPSC CDS 2021 official website – upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Part 1 registration to open the registration form.
- Enter your name, date of birth, parents’ name, address, category, mobile number, email ID and other basic details.
- Your registration number will be sent to you as SMS and email.
Step 2: Pay CDS Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay application fees for CDS 2021 that is INR 200.
- Female, SC, ST, and Physically handicapped candidates are exempted from fee payment.
- Application Fees can be paid in online mode via Debit/ Credit Card or SBI Netbanking and in offline mode by paying cash at any SBI Bank branch.
You may also like:
Here you can download the UPSC CDS 2 Application/Registration Form 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.