UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are presenting the UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 PDF to all of you. UPSC is also known as Union Public Service Commission which is a Government agency. Pradeep Kumar Joshi is the chairperson of the UPSC. The government of India is the parent department of the UPSC.
Union Public Service Commission was founded on 1 October 1926. Parliament of the United Kingdom has established the UPSC. If you are working in UPSC or an aspirant who is preparing for the UPSC examinations then you can get the UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 here.
UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 PDF – Functions
Under Article 320 of the Constitution of India, the Commission is, inter-alia, required to be consulted on all matters relating to recruitment to civil services and posts. The functions of the Commission under Article 320 of the Constitution are:
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.
- Direct recruitment by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of officers on promotion / deputation / absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- Advising the Government on any matter referred to the Commission by the President of India.
(As on 22/02/2021)
|Name & Date of Birth||Date from which holding the Post||Date of retirement|
|Chairman||Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kumar Joshi
|Member||Air Marshal A. S. Bhonsle (Retd.)
|Member||Ms. Sujata Mehta
|Member||Dr. Manoj Soni
|Member||Ms. Smita Nagaraj
|Member||Ms. M. Sathiyavathy
|Member||Sh. Bharat Bhushan Vyas
|Member||Dr. T. C. A. Anant
|Member||Sh. Rajiv Nayan Choubey
You may also like:
You can download UPSC Annual Exam Calendar 2022 PDF by clicking on the following download button.