Unmarried Certificate PDF Summary
Dear users, in this article we are going to provide an Unmarried Certificate PDF to help our daily users. Candidates who are searching to download this PDF can download it here free of cost. An unmarried Certificate is required in Army, Navy, and Air Force recruitment. The candidates who are preparing for Army, Navy, and Air Force recruitment should apply for the unmarried certificate.
This is a very important document for those candidates who have applied for Army, Navy, Air Force, and other recruitment. There are a huge number of candidates who have applied for the new government and private jobs in India they need an unmarried Certificate to fill out application forms.
Unmarried Certificate PDF – Receiving Process
- Applicants should go to the Suvidha Kendra Centre or the Deputy Commissioner’s office if they are interested.
- Documents must be notarized and attested by the applicant.
- In addition, an affidavit will be required of the applicant.
- Submit the documents to the authority, together with the application fee.
- After around 15 days from the date of document submission, a police inquiry will be conducted.
- The applicant must have at least two witnesses during the investigation (they can be neighbors)
- Following the investigation, the papers will be sent to the Ministry of External Affairs for final attestation.
- Following that, the applicant will receive the final certification.
- If the nominee resides outside of India, the Indian High Commissioner can issue them an unmarried certificate.
Details to be Filled in Unmarried Certificate PDF
- Candidate Name
- Father’s name
- Address of Applicant
- District/ State
- Passport Size Photo
- Certificate issuing date/ Place
- Signature of Issuing Authority with the seal of office
Unmarried Certificate PDF – Documents Required
- Affidavit copy
- Electoral detail
- Address details
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
Here you can download the Unmarried Certificate PDF by clicking on the link below.