Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 KYC Form PDF Summary
Greetings to all, today we are going to upload the Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 KYC Form PDF to help our daily users. Ujjwala 2.0 has been cast by the central government and you can download the PM Ujjwala 2.0 application form (KYC) PDF for the application of a new LPG gas connection.
This is a new simplified understanding of the PM Ujjwala 2.0 Yojana application form which can be directly downloaded in PDF format from the official website of PMUY.
Eligibility criteria for Ujjwala 2.0 New Gas Connection
- Applicant ( woman only) must have attained 18 years of age.
- There should not be any other LPG connection from any OMC in the same household.
- An adult woman belonging to any of the following categories – SC, ST, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin), Most Backward Classes (MBC), Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY), Tea and Ex- Tea Garden tribes, Forest Dwellers, People residing in Islands and River Islands, enlisted under SECC Households (AHL TIN) or any Poor Household as per 14-point declaration.
- Know Your Customer(KYC)
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address in case the applicant is residing at the same address as mentioned in Aadhaar (not mandatory for Assam and Meghalaya).
- Ration Card issued by the State from which application is being made/ other State Govt. document certifying family composition/ Self-Declaration as per Annexure I (for migrant applicants).
- Aadhaar of the beneficiary and adult family members appearing in the document at Sl. 3.
- Bank Account Number and IFSC.
- Supplementary KYC to support the status of the family.
Apply Online for Ujjwala 2.0
Applicants may apply to any distributor of their choice either by submitting an application at the distributor or by submitting a request through Online Portal using the links below.
Indian Oil / Indane Gas Connection: Apply Online
Bharat Gas Connection: Apply Online
HP Gas Connection: Apply Online
You may also like:
You can download the Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 KYC Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.