UGC NET Admit Card 2022 - Description
Dear friends, in this article we are going to offer UGC NET Admit Card 2022 PDF Download link to help those candidates who have filled UGC NET Application form 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to conduct the UGC NET Exam 2022 to select candidates for lectureship and for an award Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals. This is a Computer Based Test (CBT) held by the examination authority. The candidates who are looking for the UGC NET Admit Card Download PDF link can download it free of cost.
Every year a large number of candidates have appeared for UGC NET Exam to get a fellowship as Assistant Professor. University Grant Commission will conduct the National Eligibility Examination from 20th to 30th September 2022.
UGC NET Admit Card 2022 PDF – Highlights
|Conducting Body||University Grant Commission and National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||UGC NET Exam 2022|
|Purpose||National Eligibility Test for Assistant Professorship|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2022||09, 11, 12 July 2022 & 12, 13, 14 August 2022,|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Date||08th July 2022 (Official Date)
Phase 2: 16 September 2022
|Ways to Download||Application Number and Date of Birth|
|Type of Post||Admit Card|
|UGC NET Hall Ticket Portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card Download PDF
- First candidates have to open the official website https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/.
- Now you have to click on the “Download Admit Card for UGC-NET” link.
- Click again on that same link.
- Now you have to enter your application number and date of birth.
- After filling in all details click on the “Submit” button.
- UGC NET Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download or take a printout of admit card for future use.
Here you can download the UGC NET Admit Card 2022 PDF by clicking on the link below.