UGC Net 2022 Notification PDF Summary
Dear users, today we are going to present UGC Net 2022 Notification PDF for all of youz. UGC Net 2022 Notification has been released by the University Grants Commission on 30 April 2022. Those who are waiting for this notification for a long time can download it in PDF format by going through this article.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India is a statutory body set up by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, and the Government of India under the UGC Act 1956 and is charged with coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education.
UGC Net 2022 Notification PDF – Check List for Filling the Online Application Form
The candidates are advised to ensure the following points before filling the Online Application Forms:
- Whether they fulfil the eligibility conditions for the Test as prescribed under the heading ‘Conditions of Eligibility’.
- That they have filled their gender and category viz General/OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ ST/Gen-EWS/ Male/Female/Third gender, in the relevant column correctly.
- That they have filled their Subject and City of Examination in the relevant column correctly.
- That the Person with Disability (PwD) candidate has filled the relevant column in the Online Application Form. Only PwD candidates have to fill this column and the others have to leave it blank.
- Whether they have kept a Printout of Application Form (confirmation page) for their own record.
Important Points to Note:
- The Candidates should fill in their complete postal address with a PIN Code for further correspondence.
- The Candidate must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own (which cannot be changed later) as communication may be sent by NTA through e-mail or
- The Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile Number or Email ID of the Coaching Centre in the Online Application Form.
- In order to appear in UGC-NET in December 2021 and June 2022 (merged cycles), the candidates are required to apply ‘online’. The Application Form other than online mode shall not be accepted. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- Online submission of application may be done by accessing the NTA official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- The online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- Application Forms of candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria shall be rejected.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only one Application Form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, the candidature is likely to be cancelled.
- Request for change in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained after the closing of the correction window.
Note: However, a chance will be given to the candidates to correct/modify/edit some of the particular(s) of the Application Form online only, after submission of the Application Form. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the NTA website regularly for any updates.
- The City of Examination Centres where the test shall be conducted is given in the Information Bulletin. The Cities indicated for the entrance Examination should be carefully chosen by the candidate, as no change will be allowed once the application is submitted.
- The selection of a candidate in the test is provisional, subject to being found otherwise eligible for admission.
- In case a candidate is found providing incorrect information or the identity is proved to be false at any time in the future, the candidate shall face penal action as per the law.
- The Candidates are not required to send/ submit the confirmation page of the Online Application Form to the NTA. However, he/she is advised to retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence:
- At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of the Online Application Form.
- Proof of fee paid
- Photographs (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) –6 to 8 passport size photographs need to be kept aside.
- The name on the photo identification must match the name as shown on the Admit Card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document at the time of the exam. Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
You can download UGC Net 2022 Notification PDF by going through the following download link.