UGC Fake University List 2022 - Description
Twenty-four “self-styled” institutes have been announced as fake by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and two more have been found in violation of the norms. Uttar Pradesh has the most increased number (eight) of fake universities. Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Puducherry, and Maharashtra have one fake university each.
UGC Fake University List 2022 PDF – All Details
- Varanaseya Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Varanasi
- Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad
- Gandhi Hindi Vidyapith, Allahabad
- National University of Electro Complex Homeopathy, Kanpur
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Open University, Aligarh
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwavidyalaya, Mathura
- Maharana Pratap Shiksha Niketan Vishwavidyalaya, Pratapgarh
- Indraprastha Shiksha Parishad, Noida.
- Commercial University Ltd
- United Nations University
- Vocational University
- ADR Centric Juridical University
- Indian Institution of Science and Engineering
- Vishwakarma Open University for Self Employment
- Adhyatmik Vishwavidyalaya (Spiritual University)
- Indian Institute of Alternative Medicine, Kolkata
- Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research, Kolkata
- Mahabharat Shiksha Parishad, Rourkela
- North Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology.
- Badaganvi Sarkar World Open University Education Society, Karnataka
- Sree Bodhi Academy of Higher Education, Puducherry
- St John’s University, Kerala
- Raja Arabic University, Nagpur
You can download the UGC Fake University List 2022 PDF using the link given below.