Train Ticket PDF Summary
Today we are going to share Train Ticket PDF to help the passengers. In this article, we have given very easy and simple steps to download IRCTC Train Ticket PDF. The passengers are confused about how to download e-ticket in PDF format. That’s why here we have given the complete procedure to download Railway Ticket PDF.
After downloading your ticket from the IRCTC website, you can easily place your ticket in Pendrive and easily print it out from anywhere. Also, you can send your ticket to your family or friend through email, messenger, or Whatsapp.
How to Download Train Ticket PDF
- First of all visit the official website of IRCTC, irctc.co.in.
- Log in to your account with your user id & password.
- Go to ‘My Account then ‘My Transaction’ then ‘Booked Ticket History’.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed here. So select the ticket which is to be downloaded.
- Now click on ‘Print e-ticket.
- Click on ‘Print’.
- Your ticket will be displayed on a screen like this. Change in destination setting from ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ to ‘Save as PDF’.
- Click on the ‘Save ’button.
- Now finally save your PDF e-ticket where you want to save it in your PC.
Here you can download the Train Ticket PDF by click on the link given below.