Trading Junkies PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Trading Junkies PDF / Trading Junkies Chart Patterns Book PDF to all of you. Of all the chart patterns, those with diagonal or curved trendlines occur most often. It’s rare for the price to move horizontally as in a rectangle.
However, you will frequently see two peaks (double top) or two valleys (double bottom) form near the same price. Those peaks and valleys show where resistance and support are, respectively. You can get the Trading Junkies PDF to learn the fundamental of it.
Trading Junkies Book PDF / 35 Powerful Candlestick Patterns PDF
Here is a list of the major lessons discussed in this chapter.
- The blank chart shows price movement, uptrends, downtrends, and areas where price moves horizontally. See “The Blank Chart.”
- Begin constructing chart patterns by visually finding peaks that share similar prices. See “Connecting Peaks.”
- Two peaks that top out near the same price could form a double top. See “Connecting Peaks.”
- Search for chart patterns by looking for valleys that bottom near the same price. See “Connecting Valleys.”
- If multiple peaks stop near the same price, look at the valleys between the peaks for a better clue to their type. They could be triple tops, an ascending triangle, or a broadening pattern. See “Connecting Valleys.”
- Multiple valleys at a similar price could be a triple bottom, descending triangle, or a broadening pattern. See “Connecting Valleys.”
- Look for curves on the price chart and connect those curves with imaginary lines to form chart patterns. See “Patterns with Curves.”
- Curves appear in scallops, cups with handles, and rounding tops and bottoms. See “Patterns with Curves.”
- Several types of chart patterns use diagonal lines. Look for trendlines that slope upward or downward when searching for chart patterns. See “Patterns with Diagonals.”
- Use prior price action to help determine future behavior. See “Patterns with Diagonals.”
- Diagonal trends occur in many broadening patterns, diamonds, and wedges. See “Patterns with Diagonals.”
- Review the Visual Index of Chart Patterns at the back of the book for a visual reference
You can download Trading Junkies PDF by clicking on the following download button.