TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF Summary
Greetings to all, Today we are going to upload the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF to assist you all. TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022: Every year the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) executes the Combined Civil Services Examination Group II (CCSE-II) to recruit candidates for various Civil Services in Tamil Nadu. TNPSC operates CCSE-II exams for Group 2 and 2A posts. Before beginning preparing for the exam, it is advisable to go via the exam pattern and syllabus of the TNPSC Group 2 exam. The committee releases the emptiness under two-division, Group 2 and Group 2A.
Group 2 and Group 2A have just one exam difference i.e., interview. Group 2 contain vacancies having interview while Group 2A have vacancies without an interview. Check the revised syllabus and exam pattern of the TNPSC Group 2 exam in the editorial.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 – Prelims Exam
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Number of questions|
|General Studies (degree standard)||3 hours||300||175 items|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability
Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2022 – Prelims
- TNPSC Group 2 prelims exam contains 200 objective-type questions for 300 marks.
- It is a bilingual test, which means all questions will available in both the English and Tamil languages.
- The general studies section has 175 questions from the graduation level.
- The aptitude and Mental Ability test section has 25 questions and will be given from SSLC standard level.
- The duration of the TNPSC Group 2 prelims exam is 3 hours.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF – Main Exam
|Parts||Title||No of questions||Marks||Total
|Part A||Tamil to English Translation||2||25||50||Total Marks -100
Marks – 25
|English to Tamil Translation||2||25||50||Total Marks – 200
(No Minimum Qualifying Marks for Part- B)
|Part B||Precis Writing||2||20||40|
|Essay Writing on Thirukkural||2||20||40|
|Letter writing (Official)||2||20||40|
TNPSC Group 2 mains exam is further divided into two parts and follows:
- Part A – It has 2 questions from Tamil to English Translation and English to Tamil Translation.
- Part B – It has 10 questions from Precis Writing, Comprehension, Hints Development, and Essay Writing on ‘Thirukkural’ and Letter writing.
For TNPSC Group 2 Interview posts, the main exam will be conducted for 300 marks while the interview will be held for 40 marks. The minimum number of qualifying marks are set to qualify in this exam is 102 out of 340.
On the other hand, TNPSC group 2A non-interview posts main exam carries 300 marks in main exam and the minimum qualifying marks is 90.
you can download the TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.