The Intelligent Investor Hindi PDF Summary
Dear friends, here we are going to offer The Intelligent Investor PDF in Hindi for all of you. This article can be very helpful and valuable for those people who want to understand the investment and economic management in an easy way. The Intelligent Investor is one of the famous and very amazing books. It was written by Benjamin Graham.
Benjamin Graham is the most popular and talented author. The Intelligent Investor was first published in 1949. It is also a widely acclaimed book on value investing. in the stock market, this book provides techniques on how to successfully use value investing. The Intelligent Investor has been based on investing.
The author of The Intelligent Investor Benjamin Graham was born on May 9, 1894, and died on September 21, 1976. He was a British-born American economist, professor and investor. There are many investment philosophy of Graham which is including stressed investor psychology, minimal debt, buy-and-hold investing, fundamental analysis, concentrated diversification, buying within the margin of safety, activist investing, and contrarian mindsets.
The Intelligent Investor PDF in Hindi: Overview
|Cover artist||Donavan Hayes|
|Publisher||Harper & Brothers|
|ISBN||0-06-055566-1 (2008 edition)|
The Intelligent Investor PDF in Hindi: Key Points
- Economist Benjamin Graham, best known for his book The Intelligent Investor, is lauded as a top guru of finance and investment.
- Known as the father of value investing, The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing is considered one of the most important books on the topic.
- Graham’s method advises investors to concentrate on the real-life performance of their companies and the dividends they receive, rather than paying attention to the changing sentiments of the market.
- Graham also advocated for an investing approach that provides a margin of safety—or room for human error—for the investor.
- Most importantly, investors should look for price-value discrepancies—when the market price of a stock is less than its intrinsic value.
The Benjamin Graham Formula
Typically, Graham only purchased stocks that were trading at two-thirds of their net-net value, as a way of establishing his margin of safety. Net-net value is another value investing technique developed by Graham, where a company is valued based solely on its net current assets.
The original Benjamin Graham Formula for finding the intrinsic value of a stock was:
EPS=Trailing 12-month earnings per share
g = Long-term growth rate
With V representing the intrinsic value of the stock, EPS as the trailing 12-month earnings per share, 8.5 is the price/earnings ratio of a zero-growth company, and g is the company’s long-term growth rate.
Later, Graham revised his formula to include both a risk-free rate of 4.4% (the average yield of high-grade corporate bonds in 1962) and the current yield on AAA corporate bonds represented by the letter Y:
Y=AAA corporate bond yield (in 1962)
About the Benjamin Graham
May 9, 1894
London, England, UK
|Died||September 21, 1976 (aged 82)
University of California, Los Angeles
|Alma mater||Columbia University (BA)|
|Contributions||Security Analysis (1934)
The Intelligent Investor (1949)
Benjamin Graham formula
- Benjamin Graham was born on May 9, 1894, in London, England to Jewish parents.
- Graham was a British-born American economist, professor and investor.
- Benjamin is best known as the “father of value investing”.
- He wrote two of the founding texts in neoclassical investing which named are Security Analysis in 1934 with David Dodd and The Intelligent Investor in 1949.
- At the age of 20, Benjamin Graham’s graduated from Columbia University.
- He started his career on Wall Street, eventually founding the Graham-Newman Partnership.
- Benjamin Graham had many notable disciples who went on to receive substantial success in the world of investment throughout his career, including Irving Kahn and Warren Buffett.
- It is said that Graham’s famous student was Sir John Templeton.
- He was the great-grandson of Rabbi Yaakov Gesundheit and a cousin of neuroscientist Ralph Waldo Gerard on his mother’s side.
- When he was one year old he moved to New York City with his family.
- In a desire to assimilate into American society his family changed their name from Grossbaum to Graham.
- At the age of 82, Benjamin Graham died on September 21, 1976, in Aix-en-Provence, France.
Who is the author of the Intelligent Investor?
The author of The Intelligent Investor is Benjamin Graham.
You can download The Intelligent Investor PDF in Hindi by going through the following download button.