Territorial Army Notification 2022 PDF Summary
Today we are going to share Territorial Army Officer Notification 2022 PDF to help you. Territorial Army is the second line of defense. Territorial Army has released the TA Notification 2021 PDF on 17th July on his official website. The application process for this recruitment will soon be started by the government. TA has released this recruitment notification for the Civilian posts. Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 PDF exam will be conducted on 26th September 2021. Below we have provided the download link for the Territorial Army Notification 2022 PDF.
The candidates who are preparing for the army recruitment can apply for this recruitment to get government jobs. Candidates should read all eligibility criteria and qualifications before applying for the recruitment. This is a good opportunity for all army lovers to get job in Indian Army.
Territorial Army Notification 2022 PDF – Overview
|Name of the Examination||Territorial Army Recruitment 2022|
|TA Full Form||Territorial Army|
|Frequency||Twice a Year|
|Eligibility||Graduate degree in any field|
|Mode of Examination||Written (Pen And Paper)/ Offline|
|Number Of Attempts||No Specific Limit|
|Stages of Selection||
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language Of Examination||English and Hindi|
Territorial Army Officer Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only citizens of India can apply
- Candidates irrespective of gender can apply for the exam
- The age limit of candidates should be between 18 and 42 years
- Candidates must be a graduate
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit
Territorial Army Eligibility Criteria for Ex-Servicemen
- Only Ex-Service Officers can apply who are in the age group of 18-42 years can apply.
- Aspirants must be a graduate and physically & mentally fit.
- Serving members of the Regular Army or Navy or Air Force or Police or GREF or Para-Military & other forces are not eligible.
Required Detail/Documents for Territorial Army Application Form 2022
- All educational qualification post matriculation certificates are needed.
- Recent medical physical fitness certificate from a primary health Centre, or any govt. hospital or any registered MBBS Doctor registered in resp. medical council.
- A copy of Identity proof which has photographs attached to it (includes Voter ID or PAN Card or Aadhar Card or Passport or Driving license etc).
- Domicile certificate or any other Residential proof.
- Certificate for evidence of correct age (includes Matric or Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- The people who are employed in Central Government or Union Territory or State or Semi-Government or Private Sector Authenticated by Head of the office are needed to bring Service certificate along with a No Objection Certificate by the dept. as per the format mentioned in the official form.
- The self-employed aspirants have to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of min. value duly attested stating nature of their employment & annual income. This has to be affixed with a photocopy of the PAN card & self-attested character certificate.
- A copy of the Release Order.
- A copy of Release Medical Board Proceedings.
- Recent income proof from the appropriate authority (includes Income Tax Revenue Department or Magistrate or Employer as applicable).
- A copy of PAN Card.
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card for the unique identification of the candidate.
- A copy of Certificates or Reports of all Courses.
- Discharge Papers or Service Particular Booklet.
- A copy of the latest Income Tax Return, i.e., ITR filed as legitimate proof of one’s income.
Territorial Army Notification 2022 PDF – Exam Pattern
|Sections||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Paper-I||Logical Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
Territorial Army 2021 Exam Centres List
|Jammu & Kashmir||Udhampur|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
How to Apply Online for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Territorial Army.
- Enter the Captcha to continue to the official website.
- Now, click on the notification column.
- You will find the link to apply online for Territorial Army 2021 exam.
- Click on that link.
- Now, fill up the TA application form with the correct details.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Don’t forget to print the application receipt.
Here you can download the Territorial Army Notification 2022 PDF by click on the link given below.