TAN Application Form 49B PDF Summary
TAN Application Form 49B PDF issued by National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and you can obtain this form from the official website nsdl.co.in. The corporate entity, firm, Proprietor, and individual can use this form. Deductor/Collector should fill the details of its name depending on its category in only one of the fields 1
(a) to 1 (h) specified in the form. The fee for the processing of TAN application to be paid to TIN-FCs is ` 55/- (plus service tax, as applicable). Below we have given the download link for TAN Application Form 2021 PDF.
TAN Application Form 49B PDF – Instruction to Fill the Form
- The form is to be filled legibly in ENGLISH in BLOCK LETTERS.
- While filling the form, each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet/number/punctuation mark) leaving a blank box after each word.
- Left-hand thumb impression, if used, should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer, under official seal and stamp.
- Deductors/ Collectors are required to provide details of the Assessing Officer (TDS /TCS) in the application. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax Office.
- The deductor/collector must fill up Area Code, AO Type, Range Code, and AO Number. These details can be obtained from the Income Tax office or TIN Facilitation Centre (TIN-FC) may assist in doing so.
- The form should be filled up completely.
- Designation of the person responsible for making payment/collecting tax’ field is mandatory to fill up, wherever applicable.
- The address of the applicant should be an Indian address only.
You may also like:
Here you can download the TAN Application Form 49B PDF by click on the link given below.