Download Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given below.
Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 in Tamil
Hello Friends! today we are going to share Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 PDF with you. DMK government has presented Tamil Nadu New Budget 2021 PDF with lots of changes. DMK present its first budget after coming to power, months after it swept the April 6 Assembly elections, with the opposition AIADMK boycotting the financial exercise. The revised budget will lay a strong foundation for the full budget for next year,” the Finance Minister said. Below we have provided the download link for Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 PDF.
Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 PDF – Highlights
- Tamil Nadu government reduces Rs. 3 from State excise duty on petrol on the instructions of Chief Minister.
- Revised estimate of expenditure: Rs. 2,61,188.57 crore; Defecit: Rs.58,692.68 crore
- The State government will identify eligible families to implement the DMK’s poll promise of providing monthly assistance of ₹.1,000, to women members, Finance Minister P.T.R. Palani Vel Thiagaraja said on the floor of the Assembly.
- Defense Industrial Park to come up in Coimbatore in about 500 acres. About Rs. 3,000 crore investment expected.
- Rs 703 crore granted as subsidy for free bus travel for women.
- Green Movement to be launched in Tamil Nadu. The massive tree-planting drive will be taken up in the next ten years
- Efforts will be strengthened to pursue Tamil as an official language in Secretariat and other departments.
- Special Public Distribution Scheme to continue.
- Food subsidy has been hiked to over ₹8,000 crore.
- Focus on a revamped Integrated Road Safety Management to reduce road accidents.
- The Chief Minister’s Insurance Scheme will be implemented this year at a cost of ₹1,046 crore.
- Allocation of ₹ 5 crore to continue excavation at its Archaeological sites including Keeladi.
- Works on Smart City Missions and AMRUT will be completed by 2023.
- Singara Chennai (beautification of Chennai) 2.0 to be launched.
- The constituency development fund is fixed at ₹3 crores.
- MGNREGS will be given fresh impetus. About 25 crore man-days of work will be guaranteed.
- A sum of ₹3,800 crores has been proposed to set aside for rural housing.
- 100 wetlands to be identified for restoration of the ecosystem at a cost of ₹100 crore in the next five years.
- GPS will be used for the protection of water bodies and wetlands.
- Chennai Metro Rail Phase 2 to be completed by 2025. Extension work from Meenambakkam to Kilambakkam will be planned. A detailed project report will be prepared for Madurai Metro Rail. Extention of Coimbatore Metro Rail will be discussed with the Centre.
- 405 crore set aside for the State’s fire department.
- Namakku Naame scheme revived with an allocation of ₹100 crore.
- 10 new Arts and Science colleges to be opened this year.
- ₹ 5,369.09 crore allocation for Higher Education.
- Plan to instal streetlights for every 30 meters in all urban cities.
- New integrated bus stand and commercial complexes proposed in Tiruchirapalli.
- ₹ 165 crore allocated for construction of Financial Tech city in Nandambakkam in Chennai.
- Food parks proposed in Manapparai, Theni and Tindivanam.
- A sewage treatment plant for industrial units was proposed in Hosur.
- Developing four more Tidel Parks across Tamil Nadu was proposed.
- ₹10 crores allocated for smart classrooms in Government colleges.
- Defense Industrial Park to come up in Coimbatore at an area of 500 acres. The State government expects ₹3,000 crore investment through this initiative.
- ₹762.23 crore allocated towards marriage assistance for women scheme.
- The maternity leave period extended to 12 months from 9 months.
- The State government to bear the education costs of children who lost their parents due to COViD-19.
- New Siddha University to come up in Palani.
- ₹48.48 crores allocated towards upgrading Anganwadi Centres across the State.
- ₹100 set aside for rejuvenating temple tanks, new temple chariots, and gardens in temples.
Here you can download the Tamil Nadu Budget 2021-2022 PDF by click on the link given below.