Tally Shortcut Keys List PDF Summary
Dear Readers today we are going to share the Tally Shortcut Keys List PDF with you to have friendly and fast access of Tally. Tally is an ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning) accounting software package used for recording data related to daily business transactions of a company. The latest version of Tally is Tally ERP 9. This latest Tally ERP 9 package offers maximum advance features from small scale enterprise to large scale industries. Now, it has been updated with new features of GST (Goods & Services Tax).
Features of Tally
- Tally has feature of synchronization, the transactions occurs at multiple locations in offices can be automatically updated.
- Generate consolidated financial statements as per requirements of company.
- Managing single and multiple groups are very important features of tally.
- Tally ERP 9 supports multi languages, so it is called as multi-lingual tally software. Accounts can be maintained in one language and reports can be viewed in another language.
- You can create and maintain accounts up to 99,999 companies.
- Using payroll feature, you can automate employee records related to payroll system.
Tally Shortcut Keys List PDF
Versions of Tally
- Tally 4.5, released in 1990’s (MS-Dos based software)
- Tally 5.4,released in 1996 (GUI based)
- Tally 6.3, released in 2001 (Window based)
- Tally 7.2, released in 2005.
- Tally 8.1
- Tally 9,
- Tally.ERP 9, released in 2009.
You can download the Tally Shortcut Keys List PDF by clicking on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.