Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2022 PDF Summary
Hello friends, Today we are going to upload the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF to assist you all. if you are searching for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere don’t worry we are here for your assistance.
As We all need to get a good education in student life. Multiple times meritorious students are not able to pursue their education due to the inadequate economic situation of their families. To solve this problem, keeping in mind the minor children, the Government of West Bengal has initiated the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. Beneath this scholarship scheme, students from minority communities will be provided financial support for further studies. Here in this article, all the knowledge related to this scholarship has been shared, if you want to take benefit from this scholarship, then read the editorial completely till the end.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF- Details
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||West Bengal students|
|Objective||Providing the Benefit of Scholarship to the Students of West Bengal|
|Category||West Bengal Government Schemes|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF- Specific Eligibility Criteria
- All candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in the Secondary Examination or any other recognized examination of equivalent level.
- First-year diploma students who have secured 75% marks in secondary examination or second-year examination can apply.
- The best five subject scores of the applicant under the Senior Secondary Examination should be at least 75%, then only he will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who have secured 53% marks in honors subjects at the graduation level will be able to apply.
- If you have done graduation with engineering then you should have 55% marks in it.
- Applicants of the K-3 component who wish to avail of the scholarship must have a valid K2 ID-approved receipt.
- Along with the receipt, they must be interested in pursuing postgraduate level studies in Science, Arts, or Commerce, and must have scored a minimum of 45% marks.
- Such students who had applied for an MPhil or Ph.D. from a government-aided institute in the state of West Bengal can apply for this scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF- Important Documents
While applying for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, the applicant must have these documents:-
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Ration card
- voter card
- Higher Secondary Education Report
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
You can download the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.