Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List 2021 PDF Summary
Friends, Today we are going to upload the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List 2021 PDF for our daily users. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan 2021 PDF has been launched by Prime Minister, Narendra Modi with the aim to built toilets for Economically Weaker Section people in Gramin areas of the country. Under this scheme, the central government has built millions of toilets in gramin areas of the country.
The Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) launched on 2nd October 2014, by modifying the erstwhile Nirmal Bharat Abhiyan (NBA), is a community-led and people-oriented programme aimed at universalizing safe sanitation. Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin) is the only sanitation programme implemented by the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
Swachh Bharat Mission/Abhiyan 2021 PDF – Objectives
- Bring about an improvement in the general quality of life in the rural areas, by promoting cleanliness, hygiene and eliminating open defecation.
- The Unit cost of the IHHL enhanced from Rs.10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/- so as to provide for water availability, including for storing, hand-washing and cleaning of toilets.
- Accelerate sanitation coverage in rural areas to achieve the vision of Swachh Bharat by 2nd October 2019.
- Motivate communities and Panchayati Raj Institutions to adopt sustainable sanitation practices and facilities through awareness creation and health education.
- Encourage cost-effective and appropriate technologies for ecologically safe and sustainable sanitation.
- Develop where required, Community managed sanitation systems focusing on scientific Solid & Liquid Waste Management systems for overall cleanliness in the rural areas.
Here you can download the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin Toilet List 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.