Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF Summary
Hello Friends! here we have uploaded the Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF in English for you. Surya Namaskar is the best of the Yogasanas. This practice alone is capable of conveying the benefits of complete yoga exercise to the seeker. By its practice, the body of the seeker becomes healthy and glowing by becoming healthy. Surya Namaskar is said to be useful for men, women, children, young and old. Twelve mantras are chanted in Surya Namaskar. In each mantra, a different name of the sun is taken. Each mantra has only one simple meaning – salutations to (my) Surya. Below we have given a download link for Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF in English.
Surya means Sun and Namaskara means salutation. It is basically saluting the Sun through postures. Surya Namaskara is a series of 12 physical postures. These postures stretch various muscles and spinal columns and give flexibility to the whole body.
Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF in English
1. Om Mitraaya namahaa
2. Om Ravaye namahaa
3. Om Suryaaya namaha
4. Om Bhaanave namahaa
5. Om Khagaaya namahaa
6. Om Pushane namahaa
7. Om Hiranyagarbhaaya namahaa
8. Om Marichye namahaa
9. Om Aadityaaya namahaa
10. Om Savitre namahaa
11. Om Akaarye namahaa
12. Om Bhaaskaraaya namahaa
13. Om Sri Savitru Surya Naaraayanaaya namahaa
Surya Namaskar Mantra Benefits
- It improves the blood circulation of all the important organs of the body.
- Improves the functioning of the heart and lungs.
- Strengthens the muscles of the arms and waist.
- Makes the spine and waist more flexible.
- Helps in reducing the fat around the abdomen and thus reduces weight.
- Improves digestion.
- Improves concentration power.
Here you can download Surya Namaskar Mantra PDF in English by click on the link given below.