State Land in Kashmir List PDF Summary
Dear readers, today we are going to offer State Land in Kashmir List PDF Download free for all of you. Here in this article, for the convenience of all of you, we have provided the State Land in Kashmir List pdf format which you can easily get by going to the below in this article. After getting this, you can get detailed information about your State Land in Kashmir List.
Are you aware that the authorities recently launched an anti-encroachment drive at several places in the Anantnag district in compliance with the orders of the Jammu and Kashmir administrations? For, in compliance with the orders of the Jammu and Kashmir administrations, it was ordered to remove the encroachment on the state land by January 31.
The official said that this drive has been launched to remove encroachments across the state and on Kachcharai land in all districts of Jammu and Kashmir and in this regard the encroachers concerned Tehsildars have been asked to vacate the state land within a week. It is being said that strict action will be taken for not doing so or failing in this task.
State Land in Kashmir List PDF
- The official said that the drives have been launched in all the districts of Jammu Kashmir to remove encroachments on the entire State and Kahcharai land and in this regard, the concerned Tehsildars have asked the encroachers to vacate the state land within a week, failure to do so will result in strict action.
- “200 Kanal, 11 marlas of state land have been recovered in Larnoo’s Dessau area in Anantnag. More state is to be retrieved in the area. The land had been illegally occupied by encroachers,” the Tehsildar of Larnoo confirmed.
- Details available with The Kashmiriyat suggest that a total of 22,991 patches of land in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district have been mentioned under various categories falling under the state land, many patches of land been “encroached”- mostly for agricultural purposes.
- Documents show that over 60 percent of the land in Anantnag marked as state land is under occupation for reasons varying from “defence” to “schools” to “Government offices”, and agricultural purposes among others. Area-wise breakdown prepared by revenue officials states that in the Sirigufwara belt of Anantnag district 172 Kanal and 7 Marla of the land fall under various categories of state land.
- Most of the land here in Sirigufwara is being used for agricultural purposes. Among other types of state land, Abi Weari has been occupied by several people, according to the document. In the Sallar belt of Pahalgam in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, a total of 3280 Kanal, 4 marlas, officials claim, is state land. The types of land here are mostly Bagri Qadeem, Koul, Nard, Ard, Zaroud, and Abu Awal Maidani. Most of the land has been occupied for agricultural purposes by the local residents.
- The officials have demarcated that a total of 2399 Kanal and 9 Marla of land falls under various categories of state land including Pastures. Several locals, officials say, have occupied the land for both agricultural and non-agricultural purposes.
- In Mattan 748 Kanal, 18 Marla, at Larnoo 680 Kanal 13 marlas, at Kamad 157 Kanal 16 Marla, at Bangi Nowgam 3 Kanal 16 Marla, at Shiczan 546 Kanal, in Sadoora Anantnag 343 Kanal, at Khamran Tailwani 6 Kanal 18 Marla of land has been listed under the category of state land, as per the document, of which a copy is available with The Kashmiriyat.
- Officials have also said that in Bona Dialgam 69 Kanals 9 marlas, in Ashajipora 14 Kanal 17 marlas, at Isoo 89 Kanal and 8 Marla are state land.
- In the areas of Audsoo (70 Kanal 14 Marla), Kamad (157 Kanal 6 Marla), Ugjan (6 K 9 M), Sofigund (49 K 17 M), Nunwani (174 K 14 M), Donipawa (377 K 2 Marla), Cherhama (19 K 2 M), Foorah (61 K 2 M), Nipora (438 K 17 M), Zudar (63 K 19 M), Bumthan (294 K 6 M), Shehlipora (51 K 15 M), Kulgad (139 K 18 M) Kadpora (148 K 15 M), Sadsoma (128 K 1 M) have been marked as state land in the document. Much of this land is occupied for agricultural purposes by the residents.
- The officials of the revenue department have also marked 99 Kanal of land as state land at Peth Dialgam. In Chichripora: 163 K 9 M, Muniwara: 169 K 11 M, Hanji Datar: 143 K 7 Marla, Seefan: 222 K 17 M, Pethbug: 206 K 5 M, Jogigund: 210 K 15 M. Sahiabad: 606 K 15 M, Trahpoo: 84 K 17 M, Anzwalla: 392 K 5 M, Fatehpora: 1425 K 8 M, Khanabal: 1480 K 2 M
- In Khundroo (one of the Indian Army’s largest depots in Jammu Kashmir, 597 Kanal and 13 Marla of the state fall under the category of state land, out of which much has encroached for non-agricultural purposes. Fatehpora has a total of 1425 Kanal and 8 marlas falling under state land as per the document, Anzwalla: 392 K 5 M, Khanabal: 1480 K 2 M.
- Qasba Bhagat has a total of 2696 Kanal 15 Marla falls under state land, At Monghall 90 Kanal and 19 marlas and in Dooru’s Bragam 21 Kanal 18 Marla fall under various categories of state land.
- The official document also listed 2144 Kanal, 15 Marla in Soaf Shali, In Kherpora 1333 kanal 16 marla, 478 Kanal, 18 Marla in Panzgam, in Takiya e Magam 991 Kanal, 17 marla, at Nala Sundbrari 365 Kanal 11 Marla, 586 Kanal 6 marla at Narupora, in Irkumoo 321 kanal, 366 Kanal 10 marla in Bidder Hayatpora, in Gador Ahlan 3315 Kanals, 15 Marla, At Dawoodpora 726 Kanal 15 marla, at Loher Senzi 1644 Kanal 17 marla as state land falling under the categories of state land.
To State Land in Kashmir List PDF Download, you can click on the following download button.