Star Health Insurance Covered Diseases List PDF Summary
Here in this post, we are going to present Star Health Insurance Covered Diseases List PDF. Star Health brings you a serious illness health insurance policy designed to cover all costs incurred during treatment for a specific serious illness. Star Health CreditCare Plus Insurance Policy is available for 18- to 65-year-olds up to Rs. 2 lakh and Rs. 10 lakhs.
The Star Health CreditCare Plus insurance policy refunds hospitalization expenses incurred as a result of illness/disease/illness and/or accidental injury. It includes 9 mentioned important diseases, namely: first diagnosis of cancer, irreversible coma, established irreversible paraplegia, established irreversible quadriplegia, and hemophilia causing a cerebrovascular stroke.
List of Diseases Covered by Star Health Insurance Plans PDF- Details
A Star Health Insurance policy can cover you against a large number of diseases. Take a look at some of the common diseases covered by Star Health Insurance plans below:
1. COVID-19– COVID-19 or the coronavirus disease is an infectious disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus. The disease is highly transmissible and can lead to major health complications, such as pneumonia, multiple organ failure, septic shock, or death. Star Health Insurance offers three customized coronavirus health insurance plans to cater to the needs of various people suffering from COVID-19.
2. Diabetes– Diabetes is a chronic lifestyle disease that results in high sugar levels in the blood. The disease can lead to other major health conditions, including heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, and heart failure. Star Diabetes Safe Insurance policy covers the hospitalization expenses arising out of type 1 and types 2 diabetes.
3. Cancer– Cancer is a fatal disease that causes the uncontrollable growth of abnormal body cells and destroys healthy body tissues. There are several types of cancer depending on the body part which has been impacted. The Star Cancer Care Gold plan provides coverage for the medical expenses resulting from the treatment of various kinds of cancer irrespective of their severity.
4. Cardiac Diseases– Cardiac diseases are cardiovascular diseases resulting from any abnormalities in the functioning of the heart and blood vessels. Heart attack, stroke, heart failure, and high blood pressure are some common cardiac diseases among Indians. You can either buy a Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy or a Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy to ensure coverage against heart diseases.
5. Cataract– Cataract is an eye disease that causes blurry vision and can eventually lead to blindness. Most Star Health Insurance plans provide coverage for cataracts up to the specified limits.
6. Cerebrovascular Stroke– Cerebrovascular stroke refers to a medical condition where damages to the brain are caused due to an interruption in the supply of blood. The Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy and the Star Cardiac Care Insurance policy cover the medical expenses resulting from a stroke.
7. Chronic Kidney Disease– Chronic kidney disease is the gradual loss of kidney function due to its failure. You can obtain coverage for the medical expenses incurred on its treatment under a Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy.
8. Brain Tumour– A brain Tumour refers to a medical condition where there is a growth of abnormal cells in the brain. The Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy can cover you against the treatment expenses of a brain tumor.
9. Autism Spectrum Disorder– Autism Spectrum Disorder is a brain development condition that impacts a person’s verbal, non-verbal, and social interactions. The Star Special Care policy has been specifically designed to cover children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder.
10. Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Disorder– Psychiatric and Psychosomatic Disorder refers to mental illnesses that impact the person’s ability to perform day-to-day activities well. The Star Medi Classic Insurance policy covers the hospitalization expenses resulting from any psychiatric or psychosomatic disorder.
11. Irreversible Paraplegia– Irreversible Paraplegia is the permanent paralysis of the lower limbs of a person due to an injury to the spinal cord. The medical expenses resulting from this condition can be covered under a Star Crirticare Plus Insurance policy.
12. Irreversible Quadriplegia– Irreversible Quadriplegia is the permanent paralysis of a person from the neck down including all four limbs. It mostly occurs due to a spinal cord injury. You can get the medical expenses resulting from this condition under the Star Criticare Plus Insurance policy.
How to Buy Star Health Insurance Plans Online?
You can easily buy a Star Health Insurance policy online at Policybazaar.com by following a few simple steps given below:
- Visit the website of Policybazaar Insurance Broker Private Limited
- Click on the icon of ‘Health Insurance’
- Provide the requested details regarding your age, contact details, medical history, etc.
- A list of health insurance plans offered by various insurers, including Star Health Insurance’ will be shown.
- Choose the most suitable Star Health Insurance plan
- Pay the premium amount online
- Your Star Health Insurance policy will be issued.
You can download the Star Health Insurance Covered Diseases List PDF by clicking on the link given below.