Star Health Family Health Optima Brochure PDF Summary
Hello readers, today we are going to upload Star Health Family Health Optima Brochure PDF. Star Health Optima Plan is a super saver plan, which provides coverage at a reasonable cost to the entire family members, including spouses and dependent children in the age group of 16 days to 25 years. People from 18 years to 65 years living in India can buy this policy. After 65 years of age, the plan can be renewed for life. Under this policy, the gift of health check-ups is given for every claim-free year. The plan brings in automatic restitution of up to 100% of the Sum Assured for every complete exhaustion.
In addition, Star Health Optima covers hundreds of day-care procedures, pre-hospitalization, and post-hospitalisation, home hospitalization, donor expenses for organ transplants, newborn baby cover from day 16 onwards. coverage, and provides similar comprehensive coverage. , Policyholders can get an additional sum insured by spending a little more. Due to the sedentary lifestyle, people have now become more vulnerable to health issues and the cost of medical treatment is also exorbitant. This comprehensive and affordable plan helps pay the hospital bills of the entire family.
Star Family Health Optima Brochure PDF-Benefits
- Floater Coverage: This plan provides coverage to the policyholder and family members on a floater basis.
- Sum Insured: It comes with a sum insured ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
- Automatic Reinstatement of Sum Assured: 100% of Sum Assured will be restored on the expiry of a maximum of 3 times during the policy term.
- Lifelong Policy Renewal: Lifelong policy renewal is possible for all policyholders.
- Co-payment: If applicants are above 60 years of age, 20% of the co-payment is applicable on each claim and their subsequent renewal.
- Pre-approval Medical Examination: People above the age of 50 years will have to undergo a pre-approval medical examination at a registered diagnostic center. The cost of the medical examination is also borne by the insurer.
- Recharge Benefit: Additional coverage amount up to the specified limit will be provided once in a policy year in case the Sum Assured expires.
- Cumulative Bonus: 25% increase in Sum Assured in the second year and an additional 10% for each claim-free year in subsequent years (Subject to policy terms and conditions).
- Direct Claim Settlement: Direct Claim Settlement without the involvement of any third-party administrator.
- Cashless Treatment: Cashless hospitalization can be availed in over 11,000 network hospitals across India.
You may also like:
Click on the download button given below to get the Star Health Family Health Optima Brochure PDF.