SI Exam Syllabus 2022 - Description
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the SI Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF to assist you all. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Personnel Selection Board has published 444 vacancies. You will be hired only based on your qualifications. The application for this recruitment was made online. All applicants have to go to the official website and submit their forms. This application is only open for a limited time. Only those residing in Tamil Nadu can apply. Because this recruitment is organized at the state level.
Your written examination for the post of Sub Inspector will be conducted offline. Why your selection system has been published. If you want to pass this exam, you need to get all the information about your exam system and syllabus. The syllabus is published one or two months before the examination. So all the candidates can prepare for the exam on time. You can also check by visiting the official website to get more information about this.
SI Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF- Overview
|Organization name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board [TNUSRB]|
|Post name||Sub Inspector [SI]|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Syllabus date||Already released|
SI Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF- Details
Your exam pattern for the exam has been decided as follows-
- All the questions in the exam will be of objective type.
- A total of 140 questions will be given in the open quota exam.
- A total of 170 questions will be given in the departmental quota exam.
- You will be given 2 hours for the open quota.
- But for the departmental quota, 3 hours will be given.
|2.||Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability||30|
|2.||Communication skills, Numerical skills, Logical Analysis, Information handling ability, Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Indian Evidence Act, Police Standing Orders, and Police Administration||70|
TNUSRB SI Selection Process 2022
Your selection process for this post is as follows-
- Written test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Special marks
|Sr.No||Selection Process||Open Quota||Departmental Quota|
|2.||Physical Efficiency test||15||Nil|
|Total||–||100 Marks||100 Marks|
How to check online TNUSRB SI Syllabus 2022?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- After that, the home page of the website will open.
- In which you have to select the option of Syllabus.
- On the next page, your syllabus will open.
- Save the syllabus in pdf and download it.
- If you want, you can also take out the print copy of the syllabus for the exam.
you can download the SI Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.