Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF
Friends, here we have uploaded the TS Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF to help you. The agriculture department of Telangana accepting the application for this scheme from the farmers. Under this scheme government will provide financial assistance to farmers on the damage of crops due to natural disasters and on the death of the farmer. The livelihood of farmers of the state depends on farming. The government will provide Rs. 5,000/- per acre per farmer each season for purchase of inputs like Seeds, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Labour, and other investments in the field operations of Farmer’s choice for the crop season. Below you can download the Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF directly or visit at rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in.
Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF – Highlights
|Scheme Name||KCR Rythu Bandhu Scheme|
|Category||Agriculture Investment Support Scheme|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrashekar Rao|
|TS Rythu Bima Guidelines PDF||Download PDF|
Benefits of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2021
- It will provide financial and social security to farmers.
- It will also provide financial support to family members of a deceased farmers, in case of the death of the farmer due to any reason.
- The entire premium is paid by the government to the LIC.
- Premium is paid by the govt. to LIC itself.
- In case of death of insured farmer (including natural death), nominee assigned by the deceased farmer will get the insured amount of Rs. 5 Lakhs directly in his/her account within 10 days.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana
- The farmer must be resident of Telangana state.
- A farmer must have owned some Agriculture land.
- Pattadar Passbook holders in the age group of 18 to 59 years are eligible to enroll under the scheme.
- The sum payable by the insured to the nominee is 5,00,000 which will be deposited in his bank account within 10 days.
- In the case of new farmers (Pattadars) getting admitted into this scheme during a Policy Year, the Govt will affect the insurance on their lives by paying a full yearly premium and furnishing the data to the corporation on a monthly basis
- The sum assured is Rs 5,00,000 payable to the nominee(s) designated by the insured.
- The premium payable in respect of the members is Rs 1925 per annum per member plus GST as applicable is to be paid extra and at present, it is 18%.
Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF
- Aadhar Card as verification of Identity
- Printed Pattadar’s Pass Book
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Passport-size Photo
- Certificate of Insurance
- Address proof
- Bank account details
Rythu Bandhu Claim Form PDF
Here you can download the Rythu Bandhu Application Form PDF by click on the link given below.