Rupashree Form Bengali PDF Summary
This is a Rupashree Form PDF through which you can get the benefit of this scheme. Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana West Bengal has been launched by Mamata Banerjee with the aim to provide financial assistance to poor families. Under this scheme, poor families will get Rs. 25000 from the state government on their daughter’s marriage. If you want to apply for this scheme you have to fill Rupashree Prakalpa Form PDF online. The Department of Women & Child and Social Welfare of West Bengal issued the Rupashree Form 2022 PDF.
The state government started this great initiative to help the Economically Weaker Section of the state. You can avail of this from free of cost from the Department of Women & Child and Social Welfare of West Bengal.
Rupashree Form PDF – Overview
|Yojana/Scheme Name||Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Eligibility||Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category|
|Objective of Scheme||Help Poor Families on Daughter’s Marriage|
|Department||Department of Women & Child and Social Welfare|
|Rupashree Form PDF||Download Here|
Rupashree Prakalpa Yojana Form West Bengal PDF – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant has attained the age of 18 years
- She is unmarried on the date of submitting her application.
- The proposed marriage is her first marriage.
- She was born in West Bengal OR she has been a resident of West Bengal for the last 5 years OR her parents are permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Her family income is not greater than Rs. 1.50 lakhs per annum.
- Her prospective groom has attained the age of 21 years.
- She has an active bank account for which she is the sole account holder. The bank account must be in a bank that has an IFS Code and a MICR code and transacts e-payments through NEFT.
Rupashree Form PDF – Required Documents
- Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Photo-copy of the page of the bank passbook which provides complete details of the account holder’s name, account no., bank address, IFS Code and MICR No. and other details
- Proof of proposed marriage: Any one of the following: Marriage Invitation Card / Notice for Registration of Marriage / Self Declaration.
- Proof of prospective groom’s age: Photocopy of any one of the following: Birth Certificate / Voter ID card / PAN Card / Madhyamik Admit card / AADHAR card / Government recognized School Leaving Certificate
- Colored passport-size photographs of the applicant and the prospective groom.
Here you can download the Rupashree Form PDF by clicking on the link given below.