RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF
If you are searching for RTO Form 28 29 30 Form PDF but you didn’t find it anywhere so don’t worry you are on the right page. Here we have uploaded the RTO Form 28 PDF to help you, friends. Regional Transport Office (RTO) is the organization of the Indian government responsible for the registration of vehicles and the issue of drivers’ licenses. The candidates are using the RTO Form for transferring the vehicle RC (Registration Certificate) or to sell their old vehicles. Below we have provided the download link for RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF.
RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF – Highlights
|RTO Form 28 29 30 Download PDF||Downloadable links|
|Department||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways|
|Valid for||All over India|
|Form size||180 KB|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download RTO form 28||Click Here|
|Download RTO form 29||Click Here|
|Download RTO form 30||Click Here|
Documents Required for RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF
- Two copies of Form 29
- One copy of Form 30
- Original Registration Certificate and a photocopy
- Receipt of online payment
- Self Attested copy of valid vehicle insurance certificate
- Self Attested copy of address proof of the registered vehicle transferor
- Self Attested copy of Pollution Certificate or PUC of the transferor
- Self Attested copy of two address proof of the transferee or the new vehicle owner
- Passport size photo of the transferee or the new owner
- Chassis or Engine Print of Form 29 and 30. If the Chassis Print is not clear then only go for Engine Print.
- Adhar card of both the transferor and transferee of the vehicle.
Take all these listed documents with you and you will be able to transfer the ownership of the vehicle without much issue.
Here you can download the RTO Form 28 29 30 PDF by click on the link given below.