Right to Education RTE Act 2009 PDF Summary
Hello Guys! here we have uploaded the Right to Education RTE Act 2009 PDF for you in which you can read all the rules and regulations about education policy for children. Under शिक्षा का अधिकार अधिनियम 2009 PDF government will provide free education to children in the age group of 6-14 years in government schools in the country and all these will be managed by schools management committees. According to this (RTE) law, no government teacher can run his own private tuition other than the school. Here you can also download the RTE Act 2009 in Hindi PDF with one click.
The strength and future of any country are the children of that country. In such a situation, it is very important for children to get good education in their childhood, so that they can become good citizens for the country in the coming time. In earlier times the standard of education had deteriorated. Only the children of the rich could study well, while on the other hand the poor children were not able to study.
Important Points of RTE Act 2009 in Hindi PDF
- Under the Right to Education Act 2009, free education will be provided to children in the age group of 6-14 years in government schools in the country and all these will be managed by the Schools Management Committees.
- Apart from this, 25% of poor children in the age group of 6-14 years will have to be provided free education in private schools. If any school does not follow the above-mentioned rules, a fine of 10 times more than the fees collected and the recognition of the school can also be canceled.
- There is a provision of fine of one lakh rupees for running the school even after cancellation of recognition and ten thousand rupees daily thereafter. Under the Right to Education Act, the responsibility of providing free education to the children of the country will be in the hands of the Center and the state. Every school should have clean and separate toilets for boys and girls. Schools should provide free drinking water.
- It has been seen many times in the country that due to some reason the child is not able to get admission, but with the help of RTI Act, if a child is not admitted then they can take admission according to their age.
- Children with disabilities have also been given special attention in the RTI Act, under this Act, the age of free education for children with disabilities has been increased from 14 to 18 years. Teachers are also mentioned in this Act. According to the Right to Education Act Act, no government teacher can run his own private tuition other than the school.
Download the Right to Education RTE Act 2009 in Hindi PDF by click on the link given below.