RAS Syllabus 2022 - Description
Hello friends, today we are going to upload the RAS Syllabus 2022 PDF to assist you all. if you are RAS Syllabus 2022 in PDF format but are unable to find it anywhere don’t worry we are here for your assistance from here you can collect all the details. Also, you can download the RAS Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking on the link given below.
RPSC has released the official announcement for the critical vacancies in the Rajasthan State and Auxiliary Services Combined Competitive Examination. RPSC RAS Pre-Mains syllabus, exam system, and other official details are here. RAS Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download, New Exam System at Official Site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission released the RAS / RTS Notification 2022 PDF in July 2022.
Here you can download the rpsc ras syllabus by topic in English. In the Rajasthan Administrative Service Prelims Combined Competitive Examination, 150 questions will be asked for 200 marks from GK and GS subjects. If you tried the wrong answer, the Ross front paper would be reduced by 1/3. The total time for the first examination is 3 hours (180 minutes).
RPSC RAS Syllabus 2022 PDF- Details
|Dept. Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Exam Name||RAS/RTS Exam, 2022|
|RAS Pre Exam Date 2022||October 2022|
|Link to Download Syllabus of RAS||Check Below|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
RAS Pre Exam Pattern 2022 PDF
- The RPSC RAS prelims exam has only one paper which is the General Knowledge and General Science, which are objective type and carries a maximum of 200 marks.
- There will be 150 questions of multiple-choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative markings. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Standard of the paper will be that of a Bachelor’s Degree Level.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- Most of the syllabi overlap with that of UPSC IAS, however, the challenge lies in Rajasthan GK.
you can download the RAS Syllabus 2022 PDF by clicking the link below.