Ram Mandir Trust Members List 2021 PDF Summary
The construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya has started on 5th August 2020, as Prime Minister Narendra Modi accepted the invitation to use the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust to lay the stone of inspiration. In this page we have also uploaded the Ram Mandir Trust Members List 2021 PDF.
Mahant Kamal Nayan Das, the spokesperson for Nritya Gopal Das, chairman of the Ram Mandir Trust, said, “We have recommended auspicious dates on August 3 and August 5 based on the calculations of high and mainly the actions of stars and planets.”
Another trust esteemed, Kameshwar Chaupal, said he has requested the PM to choose a date. “We have agreed to take the dates of the Prime Minister from either August 3 or August 5 – the date that inspired the Ram temple. The composition will start from the date it deems fit,”
Ayodhya accepts as true as these days in particular already to determine the date of starting development. Apart from this, it has also been told that soil testing has started for the base of Ram temple.
“Larsen & Toubro is collecting samples for soil testing. Images of the base of the temple can be made 60 meters down on an earthen electric base. The work will start on the basis of drawing to give inspiration,” information organization ANI quoted Champat Rai, general secretary of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust, as saying.
In any other important decision, the decision has been taken to purchase marbles and bricks for the development.
“Today it has been determined that the bricks can be furnished using Sompura Marbles bricks. Larsen & Toubro will be showcasing their paintings and the brickwork can be done with the help of the use of Sompura marbles. Together, they will build a grand temple,” Rai converted with the aid of the use of the organization as an accent.
On the front of raising the cash for temple construction, Rai said that the scheme has been made as a scheme for ten crore families in four lakh localities.
A date has been fixed in August for “Bhoomi Pujan” to start the development of the temple, not on time as the meeting timings have changed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Ram Mandir Trust Members List 2021
- K. Parasaran :- represented Shri Ram Lalla Virajmaan
- four religious leaders from various temples across India
- A representative from the Nirmohi Akhara
- two prominent civilians from Ayodhya district
- A dalit representative
- two prominent persons to be elected by the trust through majority resolution to be part of the trust
- One representative to be nominated by the central government, who will be an IAS officer, at least of joint secretary level
- One representative to be nominated by the state government and would be an IAS officer under the state government
- District Magistrate of Ayodhya will be the ex-officio trustee (If serving DM is not a Hindu then the additional magistrate will sit on the board)
- The chairman of the construction committee of the Ram Temple complex will also be selected by the trust board and will be an ex-officio trustee.
Here you can download Ram Mandir Trust Members List 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.