Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF Summary
Dear students, today we are providing you the link for the Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF to help you to understand the basics of Python with examples. Python is a popular programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language. It has high-level built-in data structures, dynamic typing, and binding, making it very attractive for Rapid Application Development as well as for use as scripting. Python is a computer programming language often used to build the:
- Automate tasks
- Data analysis.
- System Scripting
Some of the tasks that we can automate with Python:
- Keep track of stock market or crypto prices
- Send yourself a text reminder to carry an umbrella anytime it’s raining
- Update your grocery shopping list
- Renaming large batches of files
- Converting text files to spreadsheets
- Randomly assign chores to family members
- Fill out online forms automatically
Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF
Many organizations are Python users. Some of the best-known Python-using companies include:
- Netflix shares its extensive use of Python for everything from regional failover monitoring software to data science.
- Uber says it uses Jupyter Notebook and IPython to share data.
- Reddit is largely written in Python and shares the source code on GitHub.
- Dropbox has been a public advocate for Python 3 in its infrastructure.
- Mozilla, best known for Firefox, says it has over “230k lines of code” written in Python.
- Google shares its internal Python training.
- Microsoft promotes Python development with its IDE, Visual Studio Code.
- Slack, Digital Ocean, Lyft, Sauce Labs, and Fastly all mention using Python in an Increment article.
- Many financial firms, such as CapitalOne, Bloomberg, and JPMorgan, recruit Python developers.
Python Syntax compared to other programming languages
- Python uses the indentation, using whitespace, to define scope; such as the scope of loops, functions, and classes. Other programming languages often use curly brackets for this purpose.
- Python is designed for providing readability and use friendliness and has some similarities to the English language with influence from mathematics.
- Python uses new lines to complete a command whereas in other programming languages semicolons or parentheses are used.
Surprising things you can do with Python
Some of the interesting things about Python are:
- Write tests to verify IT infrastructure state
- Write both Python and C with Cython
- Create a videogame with Python
- Add methods to libraries retroactively with a single dispatch
- Create interactive data science tutorials with Jupyter Notebooks
To download the Python Programming Book For Beginners PDF, click on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.