PSC Mains Question Paper PDF PDF Summary
Dear aspirants, here we are providing you with PSC Mains Question Paper PDF. The candidates looking forward to the Govt. sector jobs and preparing for it can download the previous paper for their practice. Here, we have also discussed about the Age Limit and Educational Qualification for the candidates of Uttarakhand:
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 42 years as on 1st of July, 2020.
- Relaxation: For OBC its 3 years
- For SC/ST its 5 years
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a reputed university.
- Candidates must have a post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of the educational institution/ American institute of town/Institute of town planner or institute of town planner (India) applicability to the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak.
- Candidates to need to have graduation with Hindi subject to be qualified to apply for the post of District data official/Feature author.
PSC Mains Question Paper and PSC Syllabus PDF for Preliminary and Main Exam:
|1.||Pre Exam||Download Here|
|2.||Main Exam||Download Here|
The interested candidate can download the view the syllabus via links given into the above table and can download the PSC Mains Question Paper PDF by clicking on the Download button given at the bottom of the page.