Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10 PDF Summary
Hello friends, here we are going to provide a Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10 PDF for all of you. Consumer Awareness is an act of making sure the buyer or consumer is aware of the information about products, goods, services, and consumer rights. Consumer awareness is important so that buyers can make the right decision and make the right choice.
Consumers have the right to information, the right to choose, and the right to safety. Let us learn more about Consumer rights, responsibilities and consumer awareness in detail. Consumer Rights is an insight into what rights consumer holds when it comes to the seller who provides the goods.
Right to Safety is the first and the most important of the Consumer Rights. They should be protected against the product that hampers their safety. The protection must be against any product which could be hazardous to their health – Mental, Physical or many other factors. If you want to know more details about the consumer awareness project pdf for class 10th then you can read ahead.
Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10 PDF
The government of India provided the following rights to all the consumers under the Consumer Protection Act:
|1.||Right to Safety|
|2.||Right to be informed /Right to Representation|
|3.||Right to choose|
|4.||Right to be heard|
|5.||Right to Seek Redressal|
|6.||Right to Consumer Education|
|7.||Right to Basic Needs|
|8.||Right to a Healthy environment|
The consumer has a certain responsibility to carry as an aware consumer can bring changes in the society and would help other consumers to fight the unfair practice or be aware of it.
- 1. Consumer must Exercise his Rights.
- 2. Cautions Consumer / Do not buy Blindly.
- 3 Filing Complaint about the Redressal of Genuine Grievances.
- 4. Consumers must be Quality Conscious/Do not compromise on Quality.
- 5 Advertisements often Exaggerate /Beware of false
- They should be aware of their rights under the Consumer Protection Act and should practice the same in case of need.
- They should be well aware of the product they are buying. Should act as a cautious consumer while purchasing the product.
- If in case a product is found of anything false or not satisfactory a complaint should be filed.
- The consumer should ask for a Cash Memo while making a purchase.
- A customer should check for the standard marks that have been introduced for the authenticity of the quality of the product like ISI or Hallmark etc.
You can download Project on Consumer Awareness for Class 10 PDF by using the following download link.