Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form West Bengal PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form West Bengal PDF to all of you. In their letter to the minister, the journalists’ bodies have said that in a meeting held under the aegis of the Press Club of India, the new accreditation guidelines were discussed, in which the journalists’ bodies have concluded that the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has approved the Press Council of India. has taken a unilateral and unfair decision by changing the guidelines for recognition in violation of the existing policies the signatories to the letter include presidents of the Press Club of India, the Indian Women’s Press Corps, the Press Association, Delhi Union of Journalists and the Working News Cameramen’s Association.
Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form West Bengal PDF
Need to fill in some required fields before submitting Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form
- Name of the Journalist
- Address with PIN
- Press Card no
- Name of the Media
- House Name of the Head of the Media House
- Your Photo
You may assure a smooth transfer from your existing press accreditation card to the renewed one by filling out and submitting the renewal form on time. This keeps any interruptions to your coverage of significant events to a minimum and preserves your credibility as a respected journalist. To ensure correct and complete information submission, it is crucial to carefully read and adhere to the renewal form’s instructions. Your continuing access to press events, networking opportunities, and special media privileges are ensured by the timely renewal of your press credential, allowing you to properly discharge your journalistic duties. To continue receiving the benefits of being a recognized journalist, keep abreast of the renewal procedure and take the initiative to renew your press credential.
Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form West Bengal Apply In-Person
- To apply for Press accreditation card, visit the concerned officer in the Department of Information and cultural affairs.
- Note: You need to give appointment letter and if they are agreed you can visit the office and meet them.
- Link for contact details: Contact link
- Please make sure you are eligible to make the application by going through the eligibility criteria provided under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- Describe your publication in the letter and state that you are requesting “Press accreditation” card.
- Get the application form from them or write it on an A4 sheet.
- Fill the application form and attach all the required documents mentioned in the required documents section of this page and submit it to the concerned authorities.
- Pay the required amount as quoted by the authorities.
- The authorities will check and verify the details and if you are eligible, the Press accreditation Card will be issued on the Specified date.
- You can collect the press accreditation from the concerned authorities in the Department of Information and cultural affairs.
You can download Press Accreditation Card Renewal Form West Bengal PDF by clicking on the following download button.