Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) Form PDF
Friends, today we are going to upload Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) Form PDF / Free Gas Connection Application Form PDF for you. The objective of this scheme is to provide safe cooking fuel i.e. LPG cylinders to the health of women and children, so that they do not have to compromise on their health in smoky kitchens or wander in unsafe areas collecting firewood. PMUY was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on May 1, 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, 5 crore LPG connections will be provided to BPL families with the help of Rs 1600 per connection in the next 3 years. In this post, we have also given direct links for you to download PM Ujjwala Yojana Form PDF / PMUY Form PDF.
Details to be Mentioned in PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form PDF / Free Gas Connection Application Form PDF
- Name, age and contact details of the applicant along with a photograph.
- Total monthly/annual income of the BPL household from which the applicant belongs.
- Permanent residence certificate of the particular state/union territory.
- Income certificate, BPL card may also be required to be attached with the application form.
- And any other details
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India and above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant should be a woman belonging to the BPL household.
- The household of the applicant should not already own an LPG connection in anyone’s name in the household.
- The monthly household income of the BPL family should not exceed a certain level as defined by the state governments and union territories.
- The applicant’s data should match with the BPL data with Oil Marketing Companies as per the SECC-2011 (Rural) database.
- The applicant should not have availed similar benefits in any other Government scheme.
Documents Required for Ujjwala Yojana Form PDF / Free Gas Connection Application Form PDF
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman*
- BPL Ration Card*
- One Photo ID (Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card)*
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph*
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Flat Allotment / Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank / Credit Card Statement
Here you can download the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form PDF / Ujjwala Yojana Form PDF by click on the link given below.