PM Swamitva Scheme Guidelines PDF Summary
Dear readers, here we are offering PM Swamitva Scheme Guidelines PDF to all of you. SVAMITVA (Survey of Villages and Village Areas Improvement Mapping with Technology) scheme is a new Central Sector Scheme of the Ministry of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Government of India. To get a bank loan on village property only after scheme registration, demarcation of inhabited land in rural areas will be done by using the latest agriculture methods like drones, latest this program will prove an asset verification solution for rural India PM Modi ji On 11 October 2020, under Svamitva Yojana, 1,32,000 landlords of 763 villages across the country were handed over physical copies of property titles of their houses and surrounding areas.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the PM Swamitva Yojana (Prime Minister’s Owned Scheme) for 2022-23. The Central Government will invite the PM Swamitva Yojana Online Apply/ Registration Form after launching the new portal for the scheme. This Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Yojana is an integrated property verification solution for rural India. Now people living in rural areas can take loans from banks on their village property under PM Swamitva Yojana.
PM Swamitva Scheme Guidelines PDF 2023 Overview
PM Modi SVAMITVA Yojana works in a phase-wise manner. These are –
- Phase I- Phase I is the Pilot phase will continue from April 2020 to March 2021. This phase covers 1 lakh villages of Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh. In this phase, the concerned authority will establish of CROS (Continuously Operating Reference Stations) network in two States, namely Rajasthan and Punjab.
- Phase II- This phase will continue from April 2021 to March 2025 and cover around 6.62 lakh villages. Additionally, there is a plan to establish a CROS network with 567 CORS stations.
What Are the Benefits of SVAMITVA Yojana?
- This scheme provides ownership rights over their properties.
- Under this scheme, eligible property owners will get property cards that they can use to avail of loans.
- SVAMITVA Yojana ensures robust development of rural areas through mapping and demarcation of village properties. This scheme will help the government to plan infrastructure programs in rural areas.
- Due to drone technology and satellite mapping usage, the chances of errors in drawing property boundaries also come down.
PM Svamitva Yojana: Ownership scheme stakeholders
- State revenue department
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- Technology implementation agency
- Local district authorities
- Village panchayat national informatics
- Centre and state panchayati raj department
PM Swamitva Scheme Guidelines pdf Objectives of the Scheme
The scheme seeks to achieve the following objectives: –
- i. To bring financial stability to the citizens in rural India by enabling them to use their property as a financial asset for taking loans and other financial benefits.
- ii. Creation of accurate land records for rural planning.
- iii. Determination of property tax, which would accrue to the GPs directly in States where it is devolved or else, add to the State exchequer.
- iv. Creation of survey infrastructure and GIS maps that can be leveraged by any department for their use.
- v. To support the preparation of a better-quality Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP) by making use of GIS maps. vi. To reduce property-related disputes and legal cases
You can download PM Swamitva Scheme Guidelines PDF by clicking on the following download button.