PAN Card Correction Form 2021 PDF Summary
Here we have uploaded the PAN Card Correction Form 2021 PDF to help the people to apply for the new PAN card and any Changement or correction. PAN means Permanent Account Number that is issued by the Income Tax Department for Indian residents. Only Indian residents are eligible to apply for PAN Card. You can download PAN Card Form 49a PDF by visit at official website of the Income Tax Department https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/ or directly by click on the download button given below. Below we have provided the download link for PAN Card Correction Form 2021 PDF
PAN Card Correction Form PDF 2021 – Highlights
|Name of Form||Form 49A|
|Use of Form||New PAN Card Application for Indian Citizens or Correction|
|PAN Card Form Official website||https://www.tin-nsdl.com/|
|Who Can Apply||Anyone above 18 years of age|
|Department||Income Tax Department|
|Official Website of Department||https://incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Application Modes||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs. 107 for Physical Card, Rs. 72 without physical card requirement|
|Document Required||Identity Proof, Address Proof & Date of Birth Proof|
|Application Processing Duration||15 Days to 1 Month|
|Form Download Link||Download PDF|
Documents Required for PAN Card Correction Form 2021 PDF
The applicant shall be required to provide further documentary proof to support request for correction or change in PAN data like name, father’s name, date of birth, for example:
- Request for change (marginal correction like spelling correction, expansion of initials, etc.,) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with a suitable proof of identity containing corrected data.
- The request for change (significant change) in the applicant’s or father’s name will have to be supported with such proof that it will contain proof of a change of name from the old to the new in addition to the proof of identity. The documents that shall be accepted as proof in this case are:
- For married ladies – change of name on account of marriage – marriage certificate, marriage invitation card, the publication of ‘name-change in the gazette, copy of passport showing husband’s name (or vice versa).
- For individual applicants other than married ladies – publication of `name-change in the gazette.
- For companies – ROC’s certificate for the name change.
- For partnership firms – revised Partnership Deed
- For other categories which are registered organizations (AOP/Trust/BOI/AJP, etc.) – the revised registration/deed/agreement.
- For Limited Liability Partnership – Registrar of LLPs certificate for the name change
- Request for correction of date of birth (for individuals) and date of incorporation (non-individuals) will have to be supported with documents issued by competent authority containing the correct date.
PAN Card Address Update Procedure
- For Address Update in PAN card as mention in Aadhaar Number using the link – Address Update
- In this link, you can update your Address Update facility through Aadhaar based e-KYC
- This facility can be used by those users who want to update their addresses in the PAN database as per Aadhaar.
- To avail Address Update facility, Aadhaar is mandatory and a Mobile number/email ID should have been registered in Aadhaar.
- A one-time password (OTP) would be sent to your mobile number/email ID linked with your Aadhaar to generate Aadhaar Based e-KYC.
- After the generation of Aadhaar based e-KYC, the address as per Aadhaar will be updated in PAN Database.
- After the update of the address in the PAN Database, an intimation of the same will be sent via email to the mobile number and e-mail ID mentioned by the user while using this facility.
- Mobile number & e-mail ID would be updated in the PAN database of the Income Tax Department.
Pan Card Correction Form Fee
The fee for processing PAN application is as under:
If a physical PAN Card is required: 107/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. In case, the PAN card is to be dispatched outside India than an additional dispatch charge of ` 910/- will have to be paid by the applicant.
If a physical PAN Card is not required: ` 72/- (including goods & service tax) will have to be paid by the applicant. PAN applicants will have to mention on the top of the application form “Physical PAN Card not required”. In such cases, an email ID will have to be mandatory provided to receive an e-PAN Card.
Download the PAN Card Correction Form PDF by click on the link given below.