New PAN Card Application Fillable Form PDF
Instructions For Filing Request For New PAN Card :
- Form to be filled legibly in BLOCK LETTERS and preferably in BLACK INK. Form should be filled in English only
- Mention 10 digit PAN correctly.
- Each box, wherever provided, should contain only one character (alphabet /number/punctuation sign) leaving a blank box after each word.
- ‘Individual’ applicants should affix two recent color photographs with white background (size 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm) in the space provided on the form. The photographs should not be stapled or clipped to the form. The clarity of the image on the PAN card will depend on the quality and clarity of the photograph affixed on the form.
- Signature / Left-hand thumb impression should be provided across the photo affixed on the left side of the form in such a manner that portion of signature/impression is on the photo as well as on form.
- Signature /Left-hand thumb impression should be within the box provided on the right side of the form. The signature should not be on the photograph affixed on the right side of the form. If there is any mark on this photograph such that it hinders the clear visibility of the face of the applicant, the application will not be accepted.
- Thumb impression, if used, should be attested by a Magistrate or a Notary Public or a Gazetted Officer under official seal and stamp.
- For the issue of a new PAN card without any changes- In case you have a PAN but no PAN card and wish to get a PAN card, fill all columns of the form but do not tick any of the boxes on the left margin. In case of loss of PAN card, a copy of the FIR may be submitted along with the form.
- For changes or correction in PAN data, fill all columns of the form and tick the box on the left margin of an appropriate row where change/correction is required.
- Having or using more than one PAN is illegal. If you possess more than one PAN, kindly fill the details in Item No. 11 of this form and surrender the same.
You can download the PAN Card Application Fillable Form PDF from the download button given below.