Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur PDF to all of you. If you are looking for the Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur online and not able to get the authentic form then you should stay here so that you can get this form in pdf version. You should remember some important points before filling up the Form 6A. No person can be enrolled on more than one electoral roll i.e. when you enroll as a overseas voter you have to submit a declaration – that you did not get enrolled as a general elector If you are registered as a general voter, you should surrender your EPIC along with submission of Form 6A When you return to India you can register as general elector at your place of ordinary residence Please remember that you have only one vote. Accordingly you should not vote for more than one candidate Every Indian citizen staying in a foreign country, who has not acquired citizenship of a foreign country, and has completed 18 years as on 1stJanuary of the year, can make an application in Form 6A for being registered in the roll for the constituency pertaining to the locality in which his place of residence in India as mentioned in the passport is located.
Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur PDF Overview
Where to submit the application in Form-6A 3?
The application should be submitted directly to the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) of the constituency within which the place of ordinary residence of the applicant as given in the valid passport falls. The Application in Form 6A can be presented in person to the ERO or sent by post addressed to the ERO concerned.
The particulars and postal address of the EROs of all the constituencies of India can be seen on the website of Election Commission of India (http://eci.nic.in)]
Documents Required for Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur
- Paste one recent passport-size coloured photograph with a light background (preferably white) showing the full face of the applicant Fill in all the columns in Form-6A.
- Write your name and other particulars as given in the valid Indian Passport If application is sent by post, it should be accompanied by a photocopy of the relevant pages of the passport containing the photograph and all other particulars of the applicant and the page containing the valid visa endorsement.
- These photo copies should be duly self-attested. If the application is submitted in person before the ERO, the application should be accompanied by a photocopy of the relevant pages of the passport as mentioned above.
- The original passport should also be produced along with the application for verification by the registration officer.
- The passport will be returned immediately after verification. The application should be submitted directly to the Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) of the constituency within which the place of ordinary residence of the applicant as given in the valid passport falls.
- The Application in Form 6A can be presented in person to the ERO or sent by post addressed to the ERO concerned.
You can download Overseas Elector Form 6A Manipur PDF by clicking on the following download button.