Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Summary
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board has released Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF on its official website odishapolice.gov.in on 22nd June 2021. There is a total number of 721 vacancies out of which 477 are for SI Sub-Inspector and the remaining 244 vacancies are for constables posts. Online registration for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 is started from 22nd June and it is open till 15th July 2021. The interested candidates can download Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF by using the link given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification – Highlights
|Organization Name||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub-Inspector & Constable (Communication|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd June 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||15th July 2021|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test followed by PET|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Official Notification Release Date||22nd June 2021|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||22nd June 2021|
|Closing Date for Apply Online||15th July 2021|
|Last Date Payment of Fee||15th July 2021|
|Exam Date||06th to 16th August 2021 (tentative)|
Odisha Police Recruitment SI and Constable Vacancies Details
|ST||107 (W- 36)|
|SEBC||53 (W- 18)|
|UR||239 (W- 80)|
|Total Sub Inspector Posts||477 (W-160)|
|Constable (Male & Female)||244|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Sub Inspector – The candidate must be a Graduate of a recognized University.
- Constable (Communication) – The candidate must have passed +2 Exam or equivalent exam conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council.
- Sub Inspector – 21 to 25 years
- Constable (Communication) – 18 to 23 years
Odisha Police Recruitment Selection Process
- The written exam will consist of 300 Objective Type Questions and will be conducted using OMR/OCR/CBT
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Paper & Subject||Marks||Duration|
|General English & Odia Langauge||100||90 minutes|
|General Studies||200||180 minutes|
The candidates have to appear for the written test for which the pattern has been provided below:
- The written test will be conducted in any means as decided by the board.
- Medium will be English (except questions on Odia language)
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Part & Topics||Standard of Questions||Marks|
|Odia Language, English Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude Test, Logical Reasoning||12th standard||25 Marks|
|Computers Proficiency||Diploma in Computers or equivalent||75 Marks|
|Total||Duration- 2 hours||100 Marks|
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Odisha Police @odishapolice.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on “Advertisement” in the right side.
- Search for “Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Constable (Communication) & Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Sub-Inspector”
- Read the notification carefully and then click on “Apply Online”
- Submit all the details asked in the online application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Thoroughly check the application form before submitting it and take a printout of the application form.
Download Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF by click on the link given below.