Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Application Form Odia - Description
Dear readers, here we are offering Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Application Form PDF to all of you. Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2023 is a housing-related scheme that aims to help those families of the state who do not have their own houses or who cannot repair their houses due to a lack of budget. As per our information, there is a large number of people living in Odisha who are not having proper housing arrangements and they often live with their families in the cramped structure of one room. If you have concerns regarding eligibility, application form, or other related details, rest assured that we are here to provide you with comprehensive information on the matter. It is important to note that the Odisha Mo Ghar Yojana 2023 was launched on May 29, 2023. Some poor families cannot afford to construct and repair their houses, as a result of all these reasons, the Odisha government has recently launched the Odisha Mo Ghar Yojana 2023, which provides affordable loans to families for the purpose of repairing or building their houses.
Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Application Form
- The beneficiaries can apply for the Odisha Housing Loan Scheme.
- The applications will be submitted online from 16 June 2023 onwards.
- All eligible citizens have to complete the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Registration 2023 online mode.
- After completing the online Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana Application Form 2023, the citizens shall go through the slab rates of the loan.
- The ones applying online have to upload all the documents correctly.
Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria Details
- The family which is staying in a kutcha (thatched) house or one pucca room with a concrete roof would be eligible for the loan.
- Those having a monthly income below ₹25,000 and who have availed housing assistance of ₹70,000 or below in the past would be considered for a loan under the ‘Mo Ghara’ scheme.
- The applicant must not have previously received any type of government housing help for any scheme.
- The family does not possess a non-commercial motorized Four-Wheeler for personal use.
- There should not be any government employee in the family.
Note:- State government would pay the highest ₹60,000 to ₹70,000 subsidies for ₹3 lakh loan slab given to the beneficiaries.
You can download Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana 2023 Application Form PDF by clicking on the following download button.