NREGA Job Card Form 2022 PDF Summary
Dear reader, if you are searching for the NREGA Job Card Form 2022 PDF and you are unable to find it anywhere then don’t worry you are on the right t page. National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) Job Card is applied by the Village Development Officer in the Gram Panchayat in the rural area. The interested beneficiary of the state can apply for the job card to the village development officer of his village by attaching his required documents along with the NREGA job card application form. After the application is submitted, the Gram Vikas Adhikari checks the eligibility of the beneficiary and prepares their list. If found correct in the eligibility, the name is added to the MGNREGA list and the beneficiaries are provided with their job cards.
A National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) job card form permits particular rural households to administer paid work with the Gram Panchayat in their local area, ensures distinctness of procedure, and also defend workers from possible fraud. A National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) Job Card application form 2021-22 may be benefited from the local Gram Panchayat or the employer may be made on plain paper. presently, the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) job card application process is conducted completely offline primarily because of the low internet penetration in rural India.
NREGA Job Card Form 2022 – Details to be provided
- Photograph of the applicant(s)
- Name, Age, and Gender of all NREGA Job Card Applicants from the household
- Name of Village
- Name of Gram Panchayat
- Name of Block
- Details of whether the applicant(s) is/are beneficiaries of SC/ST/IAY/LR
- Specimen Signature/Thumb impression of applicants
- Additionally, proof documents such as a Ration card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar, PAN need to be submitted as well.
NREGA Job Card Form – Eligibility Cretieria
- Must be a Citizen of India to seek NREGA benefits
- Jobseeker has completed 18 years of age at the time of application
- NREGA applicant must be part of a local household (i.e. application must be made with local Gram Panchayat)
- Applicants must volunteer for unskilled labor.
Here you can download the free NREGA Job Card Form 2022 PDF by clicking on this link.