NPS Withdrawal Form 2021 PDF Summary
Friends, today we are going to share NPS Withdrawal Form 2021 PDF with our daily users. The government employees use this to withdraw their accumulated pension before retirement. There are specific NPS (National Pension Scheme) withdrawal limits for each type of exit from the National Pension System.
Details to be Mention in NPS Withdrawal Form 2021 PDF
- Subscriber Sector
- Applicants Name and personal details
- CKYC Number
- Contact details
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Name & IFSC Code
- Subscriber’s withdrawal Details
- And any other details
NPS Partial Withdrawal Conditions
- Subscriber should be in NPS at least for 3 years
- The withdrawal amount will not exceed 25% of the contributions made by the Subscriber
- Withdrawal can happen a maximum of three times during the entire tenure of subscription.
- Withdrawal is allowed only against the specified reasons, for example;
- Higher education of children
- Marriage of children
- For the purchase/construction of a residential house (in specified conditions)
- For treatment of Critical illnesses
Here you can download the NPS Withdrawal Form 2021 PDF by click on the link given below.