Noting and Drafting in Government Offices PDF Summary
Friends, Here we have uploaded the Noting and Drafting in Government Offices Hindi PDF to help you. All office notes should be written on both sides of the paper, a quarter margin being left blank for the record of the orders passed by the officer to whom the note is submitted. In this article, we have provided the complete procedure for noting and drafting process in government offices. We have also given the download link for Noting and Drafting in Government Offices English PDF.
The efficiency of an organization depends largely on the evolution of adequate processes and procedures and the ability of its employees to follow them. Accordingly, the efficiency of persons handling secretarial work in a government organization can be judged by their ability to dispose of matters – mostly receipts, cases, etc. with speed and quality, following the procedures prescribed for the purpose. The ultimate object of all Government business is to meet the citizens‟ needs and further their welfare.
Types of Cases in Noting and Drafting in Government Offices Hindi PDF
Most of the cases dealt with in the Government of India can be divided into the following five categories: –
1. Ephemeral cases
2. Routine/Repetitive cases
3. Action in Correspondence cases
4. Problem-Solving cases
5. Planning and Policy cases
List of Arrangement of Paper in Case of Writing Government Office Notes
- Reference books;
- Notes portion of the current file ending with the note for consideration;
- Running summary of facts;
- Draft for approval, if any;
- Correspondence portion of the current file ending with the latest receipt or issue, as the case may be;
- Appendix to notes and correspondence;
- Standing Guard File, standing note or reference folder, if any;
- Other papers, if any, referred to e.g. extract of notes or correspondence from other files, copies of orders, resolutions, gazettes, arranged in chronological order, the latest being placed on the top;
- Recorded files, if any, arranged in chronological order, the latest being placed on the top;
- Routine notes and papers are arranged in chronological order and placed in a separate cover.
Here you can download the Noting and Drafting in Government Offices English PDF by click on the link given below.