NIMCET 2022 Result PDF Summary
NIMCET Result 2022 will be declared on 5th July by the National Institute of Technology (NIT) Jamshedpur. The exam results will be published on the website. A direct link to check the NIMCET mark card will be provided here once published. Candidates have to log in to the website using their application form number and password to check their results. Details of NIMCET 2022 Result Marks and Ranks will be available.
Candidates who qualify for the NIMCET 2022 exam will be considered for admission to educational institutes. Seats will be allotted through NIMCET Counseling based on the marks obtained in the entrance test. A total of 805 MCA seats offered by participating NITs will be filled. Read on to know more about NIMCET 2022 Results.
NIMCET 2022 Result PDF- Dates
Candidates can check the dates related to NIMCET 2022 result from the table given below:
|Publication of NIMCET 2022 advertisement||28-Mar-2022|
|Opening date for registration||04-Apr-2022|
|Last date for online submission of application form||04-May-2022 (up to 5 pm)|
|Availability of Admit card on web for download||06-June-2022|
|NIMCET 2022 examination||20-June-2022|
|Date of publication of result||05-Jul-2022|
How to check NIMCET 2022 Results
NIT Jamshedpur will declare the result online on the official website. Candidates can follow the given steps to check the result of NIMCET 2022.
- Go to the official website of NIMCET 2022
- Candidates will have to click on the NIMCET 2022 result link.
- Next, candidates will have to log in using their registered email ID and password
- NIMCET 2022 score/rank will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates will be able to download their scores in the form of a score/rank card.
- Take a printout for future reference as it will be required at the time of the admission process
NIMCET Exam 2022 Qualifying Criteria
Candidates will be declared qualified by obtaining the minimum qualifying marks set by NIT Jamshedpur. All qualified candidates will be eligible for participating in the counseling and seat allotment procedure. Based on the marks secured by aspirants in the exam, a rank will be allotted to candidates by following the criteria given below:
- The marks secured in Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, and English, will be multiplied by a factor of 3, 1½, 2, and 1 respectively.
- Thus maximum weighted marks will be 1000.
- The ranking will be based on total weighted marks obtained by an aspirant.
- In case of a tie, it will be resolved based on weighted marks in Mathematics, then on weighted marks in Logical reasoning, and then on weighted marks in Computer Awareness.
- In case the tie is not resolved by the above criteria stated in the above paragraph, then it will be resolved by age i.e., in favor of the elder candidate.
You can download the NIMCET 2022 Result PDF by clicking on the link below.